26)

Soon time passes....sid went for IPL matches...and here sana started preparation for her exams....both use to miss each other....they talk every night but also sid get tired of matches so sana intentionally hung the calls early so that he get proper rest...sana use to take jay help in studies....sid's team reach in semi final but they lost in semi final so now today he is coming back....sana exam also get over.....so she decided to pick him and surprise him.....

Sana was standing at airport waiting for him...she is wearing hood covering her face with cap and denim shorts....she also wear googles so that if anyone spot her with sid than then will not see her....soon the announcement made of their arriving....all players come out of airport....sana see sid and smile widely....sid also look at her and got surprised that she came to pick him....she wave her hand at him and he come to her....

Sana imidiately jump in his arms and hug him tightly wraping her arms around his neck....sid also hug her tightly wraping his arms around her waist and pick her up untill she did not feel ground under her...

Sa - i missed you..

She said still in hug...

Sid - i missed you so much...

Sid place kiss on her head between hug....They hear some people clearing throats...they broke the hug and see that his team mates were looking at him in shock....

Sid - kya?...

Virat - nhi kuch nhi....

Sid - to ese kyu dekh rahe ho...

Yuzi - actually we are shock....

Padikal - sidharth aur vo bhi ek ladki ke sath....jo ladkiyon se koso dur bhagta tha...

Sid - jaisa tum log soch rahe ho vaisa kuch nhi hai...she is my friend...to merko pick karne aa gyi...

Virat - haa dekha kaise tu apni just friend ko gale laga raha tha...

Sid - ab tum sab bakwaas band kro...

Virat - tu side hat...well hello...i am virat kholi...

He said extending his hand for shake...

Sa - hello...aur apko kon nhi janta....i am shehnaaz....

Virat - beautiful name just like you...

Sa - thank you...(she said smiling)

Sid made sana meet all his team mates...sana also meet everyone happily....his friends also tease him for sana but he end the conversation saying she is his best friend....nothing else....

Sid and sana move toward their car and put his luggage in car.....then sana open the passanger door and sign sid to sit in...

Sid - i think it should be me who has to open gate for you...

Sa - kyu main nhi khol skti....ab chup chap andr baitho...

Sid made a confuse face and sit....and sana went to other side and open diver seat door for herself....sid look at her in shock....sana get seated on diver seat...