18)

they dance sing play games....and as always couple dance in last.....

kaush - ab sabhi apna apna tent pakad lo aur so jao...

sa - ajj raat yaha hi sona hai....

rag - haa bhabhi....tabhi to tent lagaye hai....

sa - hayee kitna maja ayega....

shef - haa....hum saari girls to ek sath hi soyenge....khub baatein krenge hum log....

sid - kyu pura din kam tha kya 

jay - haa jo tumhe raat mein bhi baatein krni hai

kaush - koi baatein nhi hogi....subah uthna bhi hai...

rag - haa nhi to subah nakhre krogi....chup chap alag alag tent mein chlo....

they all said with poker face....

all girls look at each other and then brust into laughter with maa dad and both sisters....

neetu - mera bechare bhaiyon....matlab ek pal ka chain nhi hai.....

preeti - vo sirf tum logo ki tang khich rahi thi......aur tum log bhi shuru ho gye....

all boys scratch their head being embarrassed for their stupid act....

dad - mujhe nhi pata tha ki mere bache itne desperate hai....

kaush - vaise dad app to bolo hi mat....humne apko bhi dekha hai.....

maa - kaushal maar khayega.....ab jao sabhi apne apne tent main....

dad - aur sab jaldhi so jana.....subah ghar bhi jana hoga.....

rag - dad app bhi jaldhi so jana....aur thoda umar ka lihaz kar lena....

dad laugh while maa become red because of her children...

maa - ajj main shakti ke sath soungi...chal shakti aja beta....

rag - kya?.....no maa...sorry sorry main kuch nhi bol raha.....shakti chal tu mere sath....

raghav drag shakti with him while all other laugh at him.....all other also wish everyone and move inside their respective tent.....neetu take all children with her as she is alone....

sid and sana came to their tent and lay down....sid hide his face in her neck and put his leg on her....his one arm is under her head and other hand is playing with her waistband.....sana put her hand on his arm and lay still with eye closed....suddenly sid start kissing her neck.....sana shiver with his kiss.....sid give wet kisses and then suddenly he take her flesh between his teeth....

sa - sidharth...(she hissed)

sidharth leave it and lick the part to sooth the pain.....

sa - sidharth kya kr rhe ho app......

sid - hmm...

he only hummed as he is busy in his work......

sid - you are becoming my addiction....

she smile at his words....and turn to face him.....but shiver ran through her spine because sid's hand slide on her bare waist as he is playing with her waist band under her hoodie....he is going to remove his hand thinking she will get uncomfortable as they did not reach at that level of relation......but sana stop him....

sa - rehne dijiye....koi baat ni....

sid - don't get uncomfortable because of me....

sa - main apke sath kabhi uncomfortable ho hi nhi skti.....