10)

he first remove his clothes except boxer and then he take out her tee shirt.....now she is only in her inners....sid turn on the shower.....sid was only looking in her eyes...he remove hairs from her face and cup her face and kiss her head.....sana close her eyes in response....sid let his lip rest there for a minute and when sid pull himself back then sana sign him with her finger on her cheek....sid raise his eyes brows as what...

Sa - offo....yaha pe bhi kiss kro....

Then she bit her tougue and blush looking down....while sid smile at her and place kiss on both of her cheek....then he took shampoo and wash her hair carefully...then he take body wash and apply on her neck arms waist....and turn on shower....sana hug her tightly wraping her arms around his bare torso.....sid also hug her tight....then he realise that she is crying.....he let her cry....he let her take out her emotions.....he was just standing their caressing her hair under shower......

sid - bas sana.....i am sorry main tujhe protect nhi kr paya....

sa - nhi.....infact app to sahi time pe aa gye nhi to pata nhi kya ho jata.....

sid - shh....bhul jaa....kuch mat soch esa....

they stand their for few more minutes and then sid take her out of shower area and made her wear robe and himself tie a towel on his waist....he tie one towel on her hairs....and take her to closet area.....

Sid - to batao ki meri biwi kya pehnana pasand kregi....

Sa - kuch comfortable sa....

Sid - hmm....to kuch comfortable pehnana hai...

He take out a night dress from her clothes which she use to wear and show her but she nodded in denial.....he take out another cloth but she again nodded in denial...it continue for few more times...

Sid - tum khud hi nikal lo...pata ni konse kapde pehnane hai....

Sid step backward and made space for her.....she look in closet and take out a loose tee shirt and a comfortable short....sid look at clothes and a huge smile come on his lips because these are the one which he buy for her....

Sid - acha to tum yaha change kr lo main bahar kr leta hu...

Sa - nhi...mujhe akele nhi rehna...

Sid - baby to kapde to pehnane hai na

Sa - haa to bahar kyu jana hai....

Sid - acha thik hai kahin ni jaa raha...tum udhar muh kar ke daal lo main iss side muh kr leta hoon...thik..

Sana nodded...both turn to opposite side and wear their clothes....then both come out bathroom and sid made her sit on bed and dry her hairs...

Sid - abhi main soup mangwa raha hoon...bhuk lagi hogi na...

Sa - soup kyu....

Sid - bacha doctor ne bola hai ki abhi kuch light khane ko...abhi ek dum se kuch heavy khayegi to bimar pad jayegi na...

Sana nodded and sid call to have soup in room....both get seated on bed...sid take sana in his arms...when someone knock the door sana hide herself in sid....she dug her face in his biceps....sid just said come in and maa walk in with soup in her hand.....

Maa - kaisa hai mera bacha....

But sana did not answer instead she snuggle more into sid....maa ask sid through eyes that what happen..

Sid - app chinta mat kro....abhi thodi dari hui hai bas isliye...

Maa nodded and give him bowl and move out....