73)

its been two and half years that sana become ceo.......raghav get married......business is also doing good.....jay and sana make sure that they will grow their business more.....sana being sid girlfriend was on social media for few days but as they did not get any response so the matter get suppress.....sid and sana never made any public apperance together......now sana is also known as a successful young ceo in business world.....sid is also doing good.......many series were won by india under his captaincy......and now if sana went to watch match then she will buy vip ticket to sit in vip area as she is now a ceo....she still refuse to sit from where family of player watch the match......dad use to stay at home or would go to orphanage to spend his time....he was great help for sana....whenever sana needs advise then he will always be there for her......

sana was working in her office when someone knock her door....

sa - come in....

she said without looking above still continue reading her file....

sa - ansh please contact mr singhania and fix meeting in next two days......their are some clause which we have to discuss with him.....

sid - sorry to disappoint you mam....but its not your pa.....its your poor husband whom you did not give time now a days....

listening sid voice sana imidiately look at him from file....

sa - sidharth.....app kya kar rahe ho yahan pe....

sid - haa haa shi hai....tell me...when was the last time when you spend proper time with me.....

sa - sorry sidharth....but i am busy in some projects.....

sid went to her side and close the file which she is reading and lean on table in front of her with his back suporting table...he cross his arms and leg and look at her sternly.....sana huff still seating on her chair leaning back......

sa - sidharth....i am seriously busy....but i promise i will make it up to you....pr abhi nhi....

sid - i am not listening to anything.....for more than 3 weeks you are doing work work and work.....duniya mein kisi aur chij ka dhyaan bhi nhi hai.....kitni baar to lunch bhi skip kiya hai.....

sa - i am busy in some projects......aur vo sab bhut important hai....specially new product vala.....

sid - i know.....but it doesn't mean ki tum apni health ka bhi dhyaan na do.....raat mein bhi late so rahi hai.....it will not harm to take a break for some hours....

sa - no sidharth....

sid - i not asking you....come....we are going for drive and then will sit at beach near our cottage and will spend night there only.....

sa - sidharth.....kabhi aur....

sid - no means no....maine jay bhai se baat kar li hai....he said ki koi problem nhi hai......we are going......

sa - did i have any other option?..

sid - no......

sa - ok fine.....but sirf ajj.....i will not take break till new product will release....its really important...you know...

sid - ok....now go and change into confortable clothes......you surely did not want to go in this office clothes.....

sana nodded and went to washroom to change as she had keep some clothes in her office for emergency....sid sit on her chair......and close his eyes leaning back.......he make this plan so that she get her mind fresh...he see her taking so much stress these days....

sana quickly change in a loose tee shirt and shorts.....tie her hairs in pony tail, apply lip balm and wear shoes....she come out to see sid relaxing on her chair....she smile at his caring nature for her......