70)

first sana was disturbed with her father deaths but then she compose herself and greatest help was sidharth.......but eventually he also have to go for his matches......sana assure him that she will be fine......

she completed her masters and today its her result.....she come home grining ear to ear.....she run inside and see dad and sid was already waiting for her.....she smile widely and run to dad and hug him....and give him her marksheet.....

sa - papa.....i got second position in college....sorry ki main first position score nhi kar payi...

she said last line with pout....

dad - koi baat ni beta.....i am proud of you.....

sa - vaise ajj app jaldhi kyu aa gye.....is everything ok.....

dad - haa....merko koi kaam nhi tha to maine socha kyu na ghar jaya jaye....

sa - acha kiya....

then she turn to sid and said....

sa - so as you say ki agr main first ya second position lati hu to you will give me anything i will ask.....

sid - lekin first to nhi ayi na.....

sana raise her eyebrows challenging.....

sa - ab apni baat se mat mukro....

sid smile and pull her in hug kissing her head.....

sid - i am kidding......ask anything.....

sa - ok so you owe me one.....i will ask later.....

sid - ok......

on dinner all congratulate sana.....then all went to sleep......next day sana wake up by sid voice....

sid - rabbit uth ja na...kab se utha raha hu....

sa - kya hai sidharth......

sid - itne special day pe koi itni der tak sota hai kya...

sa - sidharth pareshaan mat kro...let me sleep...

sid - no....agr abhi nhi uthi na to maine utha ke sidha shower ke niche le jaunga....

sa - ok....

saying sana again snuggle in blanket.....sid huff and say....

sid - ab merko mat kehna ki maine phele kaha nhi....

saying sid pick sana in bridal style.....sana protest it by shaking her legs....

sid - gir jayenge agr itna hilegi to....

sana stop shaking......and look at him....and said frustrating....

sa - kya hai....kya special hai ajj.....

sid - chup chap ready ho ja.....baad mein pata chal jayega.....

sid made her sit on counter and apply paste on her brush and move in front of her to take......but sana show her teeths grining widely signing him to so it for her......sid glare at her....