33)

Time flew away....sana take very good care of mahi....she was always at mahi side whenever she become sick or anything...she did not let mahi eat outside food...she always made it home...she cook everything for which mahi craves....she use to talk baby often...like when doing kitchen work mahi come and sit on chair as she did not want to be alone...but sana did not let mahi work and start talking with her and in between with baby...all are amazed to see care and excitmemt of sana for mahi...sana also take care of tara so that mahi did not get worry of her...

Now its 9 month of mahi.....its sunday and mahi is not feeling well from morning...its noon when mahi suddenly start scraming in pain...now they knew that its the time...jay and sana imidiately took mahi outside while sid take out car...sid on driver seat, sana on passenger while jay is with mahi....all other took another car....soon they reach hospital and doctors take mahi into delivery room....jay also accompany them...

All others are sitting outside with worried expression...sana serve water to all and then took seat beside sid keeping her head on his shoulder and entwine her hand with his on his lap....everytime she listen a scream of mahi and her hold on sid become tight...sid notice this and try to comfort her...

Sid - relax sana....sab acha hoga....

Sa - hmm...

Sid - kyu itna tension le rahi hai...doctors ne kaha na ki bhabhi bilkul thik hai...

Sa - to vo itna chilla kyu rahi hai...they can do it smoothly..no?.

Sid - mera rabbit bhut innocent hai...giving birth is not easy jaan....tumne padha nhi kabhi....

Sa - padha hai but usme yeh nhi likha hota ki mother has to go through this much...in mahino mein bhabhi kitna bimaar rahi...aur jab baby ne movement karna start kiya to itna pain hota tha unhe...aur abhi bhi vo dard se chilla rahi hai...mujhe nhi suni jaa rahi uski chikhe...

Sana said tears in her eyes....sid kiss her head and say...

Sid - kuch time ki baat hai...fir jab vo apne baby ko dekhengi na to dekhna unka sara dard chala jayega...

Sa - hmm..

She hummed and again put her head on his shoulder...but then again she ask after few minutes....

Sa - did our mothers also go through same pain to give us birth...

Sid - yes...kyu?..

Sa - aur kaisa feel hoga uss maa ko jab uski family uss baby ko accept krne se mana kar de

Sid turn his head toward sana and look that sana is looking straight....he knew where this conversation is going....he wrap his arm around her shoulder and kiss her head...

Sid - don't think about that...hum uss time ko nhi badal skte...

sid did not know what to say more about it while sana nodded...they wait for another half an hour and then they listen the most awaited voice....a voice of cry....all become happy....sana hug sid tightly....after few minutes jay come out with smile on his face...

Jay - its a boy....

Sa - bhabhi kaisi hai...

Jay - vo bhi thik hai....thodi der mein usse room mein shift kr denge tab mil skte hai...