58)

she knock jay door and when listen faint 'come in' she enter....jay office is also like dad office......one boy of near 25-26 is already standing in front of jay....jay look at sana and smile...sana also smile in return....

jay - advik i will call you later....

advik nodded and went out....

jay - so....welcome to shukla industries.....

sa - thank you so much.....so tell me what i have to do.....

jay - at first you i will say someone to give you tour of office so that you know where you have to go when you needed.....next to my office is your cabin....its already get cleaned for you...you can arrange things according to your need....

sa - ok....

jay - when you complete the tour of office then i will tell you what to do....so for now i am calling my pa to give you tour....

sa - pa?...didn't i am your pa?...

jay - who told you this?...

sa - subah yeh hi to keh rahe the ki apke under work krungi to merko laga ki as your pa keh rahe hai....

she said in a confusing tone....jay chuckle at her....

jay - no...you are not working as my pa....

sa - then....agr merko koi puchega ki at which post i work to kya kahungi....

jay - tell them that you work under me as a learner.....

sa - ok.....

jay call his pa and the boy standing before come....

adv - sir you call me?....

jay - yes advik....meet her....she is shehnaaz....sana he is my pa advik....

sana smile and forward her hand in formal way....

sa - hello....

advik shake hand with her....

adv - hello....nice to meet you....

jay notice that his eye glint seeing sana....he shake his head as he know that he has to keep eye on boys......

sa - nice to meet you too...

both again face jay....

jay - its her first day....she will be working with us from now....so i want you to give her a tour of office as she don't know anything yet.....

adv - ok sir....anything else....

jay - after giving her tour show her office next to mine....from now it will be her office....and then arrange meeting room.....our client of gupta industries want to meet us...

advik nodded and turn to sana...

advik - can we proceed miss....

sana nodded and start going out but then sid enter....

sid - are you going somewhere?...

sa - to get tour of office.....

sid - with him?...

he said looking at advik...sana nodded and then sid look at jay....

jay - advik wait outside for shehnaaz....she is coming in few minutes....

adv - no problem sir....

he move out then jay look sid....

jay - what?...