77)

they both again join the party.....dad come to them.....

sa - papa....

dad - haa beta...

sa - maine bata diya sidharth ko...

dad - sach....

sana nodded 

sid - dad ko phele se pata tha....

sa- umm...mujhse wait nhi hua.....pr maine kisi aur ko batane se mana kiya....i want to tell everyone together....

dad hug sid....

dad - congratulations beta.....

sid - thank you dad....

dad - ab teri zimedari aur badh jayegi.....take care...

sid nodded......they enjoy for some more time....sid so wanted to go but it will be rude as they plan such a beautiful surprise for them.......but he did not leave sana for a second.....and keep asking her if she need anything.....

finally they said sid and sana to go back...sid happiness is on another level and sana laugh at it.....sana throw the bouquet and it landed in yuzi arms.....all hooted for him and sid and sana went to hotel....sid keep holding her hand....car ride is silent one with constant smile on their face......they reach hotel and sid carry her till their room.....all peoples were looking at them in aww and now they are in front of their room....sid made sana stand on her feet....

sa - maine surprise plan kiya tha.....plzz thoda surprise ho jana....

sid chuckle and open the room.....room is dark but dim light is on.....a path is made with roses and candles were on the either side of path.....both enter hand in hand....full room is decorated beautifully with candles, rosses and ballons......then they move toward bed and their is a box wraped in gift paper....sid pick it and open it....smile is not leaving his lips.....in it....there is baby cloth written "i am on the way".....and a pair of kid shoes......

sid - oh my god baby...really?...

he said overdramatically.....and look at sana who is standing there with arms crossed and looking at him with bored expression.....she huffed and sit on bed...

sa - maine hi khud apna surprise kharab kar diya....i was so excited for it......i was so eager to see your reaction.....itni planning ki thi maine.....

she said sadly and tears in her eyes.....sid shake his head and sit beside her and hug her kissing her head......

sid - aww...mera rabbit sad ho gya......i am sorry for spoiling your surprise.....

sa - isme apki koi galti nhi hai.....bas mujhse hi wait nhi hua.....

sid - but you was right.....isse acha gift mujhe nhi mil skta.....thank you...

sana smile and kiss his cheek...

sa - are you happy?...

sid - happy?....i am more than happy.....but i want to know all the things.....first tell me.....kitne weeks hue...

sa - only two weeks......