53)

Next day sid practice get started...first he has to go through medical to assure that his shoulder is fine now....then sana decided to watch his practice for today....she has seen him playing at the time of matches but she did not know what they do at the time of practice....because of sana other girls also decided to stay....sana see that they really do so much workout and practice....but in between they also do masti....pulling legs of each other, distracting the one who is batting and many more things to irritate person....she enjoy a lot with them...she was the youngest among them so all treat her like a child....sid also keep in mind to look at sana time to time if she need anything....he was happy that she is enjoying....at evening all move back to hotel....

Sid drop himself on bed directly when he entre the room....sana know that he is tired so she prepare his clothes to change and send him to take bath....sid first made face but he feels good taking bath....when he come out sana was sitting on couch with oil bottle....sid see that and grin like a child....sana sign him to sit and sid imidiately sit on floor between her legs....sana start massaging his hair....

Sid - best thing in whole day....

Sana smile and place a kiss on his forehead lifting his face upside....

Sa - kafi thak gye na....

Sid - habit hai....test matches mein to aur bhi thak jaate hai....

Sa - hmm...

Sana give him head massage for some time....then she said to take out his tee shirt...

Sa - app apni tee shirt utar do...

Sid - kyu?...

Sa - utaro na....

Sid take out his tee shirt and throw it on other couch....the sana take some oil in her hand and start massaging his shoulder.....sid muscles imidiately relax with it....

Sid - ab merko iski adat mat laga dena....already head massage ki kafi hai....

Sa - le....ek to main help kr rahi hu....

Sid - haa...lekin baad mein merko problem hoti hai na...you use to give me head massage daily...aur fir jab main bahar jata hu to koi dene vala nhi hota....

Sa - ok baba...roz nhi dungi....ajj isliye de rahi hu kyuki abhi bhi apka shoulder achi tarah shi nhi hua hai....it will help you...

Sid - hmm....chal dinner ke liye chale....

Sa - ok..bas hand wash kr ke ati hu....

Sid nodded and get up....he wear his shirt.... both went to have dinner and then sleep....sid was tired so he imidiately sleep.....keeping his head on sana upper chest and arm wrap around her waist....sana keep her one arm under his neck and other rest on his arm which is on her waist....

Days start passing...india was doing well in match.....sana use to watch match sitting in audience like she use to do in mumbai.....all said her to sit at the place which is made for family but she refuse saying she didn't want to give any type of hint to anyone.....but apart from matches they enjoy a lot....all team member use to visit various places in cape town together....they had so much fun during visits...they did not have to worry about media or people.....girls use to go shopping whenever boys are not available.....or they choose to watch them while practicing....