85)

A 12 year old boy is running in living and behind him is his 8 year old sister......But was stop by their father....

Sid - shlok anaya.....

He catch them and kneel down in front of them....

Sid - kyun lad rahe ho dono...

Ana - dadda he ruin my paint book....

Shl - because she hide my football...

Ana - yes because you were irritating me with that ball....

Sid - ok stop...no fighting....hug each other and said truce....

First they both look at each other but when sid glare at them they hug and said truce...

Sid - that like my good children...now no more fighting....

Shl & ara - ok dadda...

Sid - where is you mannat di....

Shl - as always...she is sleeping...

Sid - viaansh bhaiya...

Ana - we don't know....shayad apne friends ke sath bahar gye hai...

Sid - tara di...

Shl - she went to meet her fiance....

Sid - arav (raghav and shakti son)

Ana - to dance class....

Sid - dev ( kaushal & shefali son)

Shl - vo chachu aur chachi ke sath kisi party mein gye hai....

Sid - it means sirf tum dono hi ho abhi....

Both nodded with grin....

Sid - ok jao dadu dadi ke pass jao...main fresh hokr ata hu...

Both run toward their grandparents room while sid went to get fresh thinking how life changes....

They name their son shlok who is now 12 year old....after one year of shlok birth shakti give birth to a boy name arav....shakti and raghav decided to go with one child only and now he is 11 year old...kaushal and shefali take one more chance and now they have two children...mannat now 12 year old and dev who is 10 year old now....
while sid and sana...first they thought one is enough but then sid want a daughter so after 4 year of shlok sana give birth to a beautiful girl they name her anaya which means god answer...it is given by sid as he had thought of this name at the time of sana first pregnancy only....

And talking about tara and viaansh....viaansh is now 20 year old studing in college....he loves to go with his friends but also a responsible one....he knows his limits and tara...she is 22 year old....she fell in love with guy from her class she tell about him to family...first family meet him and take test...but then they observe that he is a nice guy so they engage them but will marry them whenever they are ready.....

Dad and maa.....now they become old...but still are the roots of the family...there was a time when they say all their son to have their own homes and live seperately with their families....they said that because they did not want to have any kind of rifts between them in future and then seperate but all four become so angry on them when they say that....and made it clear to maa and dad that they will never ever in their life will live seperately......if their children want to live seperately when they will grow up they can but they will not....that day maa and dad cry in happiness seeing them....

Sid get retire from cricket...ita been 3 years from international and 1 year from national cricket....and now he will enjoy at home taking care of shlok and anaya or will do some advertisment or will go as guest when someone invite him.....while sana is doing well in company..jay and sana both establish so many branches of company in different countries.....