84)

They move to her room...sid was imidiately by her side and give her a kiss on her head.....sana has a machine and iv attach with her....

Sid - doctor when she will be awake?...

Doc - after sometime she will get concious...

Sid nodded....

Doc - call me once she will awake and nurse will be coming anytime with baby...

Saying she left the room and after few minutes nurse came and handed baby to sidharth....he admire him for few minutes before a tear slip from his eye...jay put his hand on his shoulder.... sid look at him....

Sid - jay bhai....i am father now....

Jay smile and take baby from him...

Jay - iski ankhe aur naak bilkul sana jaisa hai...

Mahi - haa aur baki sab sidharth jaisa....

Then they hear a faint voice....and all look at sana as she is regaining her concious....sid move toward her and held her hand....

Sid - rabbit....

Sa - sidharth...

Sid - how are you feeling?....

Sa - hell...

Sid chuckle a little and kiss her head...then he made adjust her bed in sitting position and place a pillow behind her...

Sa - where is baby....

Jay - right here....

and jay give her the baby and went to call doctor...mahi also come out to give them some space....

Sana look at baby and then at sidharth....

Sa - sidharth...our baby....

Sid nodded...

Sid - yes rabbit...our little bird....

Sa - at end...all pain is worth....

Sid - i am sorry....you have to go through this all alone.,..

Sa - nah...its fine....aur kisne kaha main akeli thi....i have you beside me...

Sid - and will always be....

Sid kiss her lips and just then jay and mahi enter with doctor...

Jay - well sorry to spoil the moment....but sidharth give her some space....she just come out of 6 hour of labour....

Sana blush and look down while sid scratch his neck....

Sid - bhai....plzzz don't embarrass us....

All chuckle and doctor move to sana....

Doc - so...how are you feeling sana....

Sa - just little sore down there....

Doc - its ok...it will pain for few days then eventually when you start heal it will become better....other than that just take rest and have a proper diet....

Sa - ok doctor....

Doc - anything else you want to ask....

Sana shake her head....

Doc - ok so nurse will instruct how to feed baby... don't get stress when baby will not latch first time....he needs to learn...ok?..

Sa - sure...thank you...

Doc - welcome dear...call me if you have any problem....

Doctor went outside...jay and mahi also went to canteen to bring something to eat....while nurse instruct sana how to latch baby....she try two three time and at last he latch and start having milk....sana look at sid and grin widely...sid chuckle and kiss her head....nurse went leaving both of them alone....