37)

sidharth went for his batting....but his heart is beating very fast.....eighth over started...kl rahul is on strike....on first 2 balls was played by him then on third ball he take run by running so now its sidharth is on strike....and first two balls went vacant and on third ball he take one run....means again sid is on strike....now its time for first time out....he remove his helmet and see that MS Dhoni came running toward him with smile on his face.....then sid notice phone in his hand...his heart beat start beating very fast...he put in front of sid....

sid - is..is s-she....

he was not able to form word but MS understand his unasked question so he nodded his head with a huge smile....sid did not take phone from him.....MS take phone near his face as it is on speaker....

sid - h-hello...

sa - sidharth.....

her voice is weak but its enough for sid to calm his heart.....

sid - oh my god....

sid kneel down taking phone with him near his heart...tears start coming from his eyes which he is controlling for long time.....whole ground gasp seeing sid....they were not able to hear him but seeing him....they were shock...they know him as a angry young man....they know him that he use to do fun with team but seeing him like this is a full shock....even opposite team captain and umpire are shock....while MS has smile on his face....because he know that he loves her lot....he never see sid taking interest in any girl and if he is with any girl than it must be someone special.....

sid - hello rabbit....you are fine no?...tum thik ho na....itna time kyu lag gaya hosh ane mein.....you know how scared i was?...

sa - sidharth i am fine....sorry....

sid - you have no idea...ki mere dimaag mein kya kuch chal raha tha....i was so scared....never ever do this to me again...

sa - sorry.....

sid - i love you rabbit....love you so much...

sa - no...phele app khelo aur jeet kar aoo...i am waiting...

sid - i will....bas kuch time aur....i will soon be with you....

sa - ab app jao...show them who you are...who my angry bird is...aur agr jeet kr nhi aye na i will never say those words to you....

sid - i promise that our country will win the match.....i will win..for you...for country...

sa - all the best....

sid - thank you....

sa - ab rakhu....

sid - hmm....take care....

with that sana cut the call....sid wipe his tears and look up.....MS hug him reaching his level.....

sid - bhai..she is fine....i am so happy...

he said with a smile......while MS nodded...

MS - ab dikha de who the angry bird is...

he say to tease him..

sid - yeh bas vo hi kehti hai merko aur koi ni...