59)

sana result came and she score good.....jay help her to decide college and she take admission in it....she use to go office daily....she learn so many things and also help jay in gupta industries project....jay start giving her work more and always encourage her....whenever she has to ask something she will go to jay or dad.....sometime she aslo use to do work at home in night and sid get angry that she is not giving him time....sana understand it and stop doing much work at home.....sid also went on series......life is going smoothly but it is said that if there is no hurdles in life that it is not a real life......

as sid use to shoot some advertisement.....he get offer from a clothes brand to be their brand embassder.....he contact his manager to see if it is suitable....and his manager told that it is fine as it has a big name....so sid agree to the offer....

sid is sitting on floor between sana leg as she is applying oil in his hair in their room....

sa - apka shoot kaisa chal raha hai....

sid - regretting...

sana frown at his answer as he never say like this about his work...

sa - kyu?....kuch problem hai kya...

sid - jis brand ki liye shoot kar raha hoon...vo couples ke kapdo ke liye jayada famous hai....so a actress is also doing shoot with me....and she is getting on my nerve....kl hi shoot start hua hai and she is clinging on me like i am her boyfriend....maine kitni baar indirectly usse warn krne ki koshish ki....pr jaise usme dimag hi nhi hai....

sa - kon hai...

sid - some elina sharma....

sana hand stop massaging his hair.....sid look up to see what happen....

sid - kya hua....

sa - sidharth yeh vohi hai jiske baare mein maine apko bataya tha.....

sid - jab apne cape town mein the?...

sa - haa...maine bataya to tha she send her pics and proposal to you....fir maine kuch time baad usko block kr diya tha.....kyuki messages bad gye the...

sid - ohh thats why she was saying ki maine usko reply kyu nhi kiya aur block kr diya....i was confuse first....

sana again start massaging.....

sa - vo isi liye apke sath chipak rahi hai.....she want to gain you attention...

sid - she is pshyco....it getting hard for me to control....

sa - no sidharth....app esa kuch nhi kroge....

sid - but she is not listening to me...you know how irritated it is...

sa - kitne din ka shoot aur hai...

sid - 4 din....abhi humne ad shoot kiya hai.....photo shoot baki hai aur kuch aur ad bhi shoot krne hai......photo shoot mein time chahiye...bhut tarah ke kapdo mein shoot hoga....aur fir shoot pura din nhi chalta na.....4 ghante ka hi hota hai....

sa - koi baat ni....i know my sidharth can control....ignore her...and jab bhi gussa aye to think about me....that will keep you sane....