60)

around 11p.m. she again try his phone because till now his practice must be finished....but again he did not pick his phone....she get worried and decided to call MS....he pick after few rings.....sana take deep breath and say...

sa - hello...

MS - hello sana...kaisi hai...

sa - achi hu bhaiya....abhi practice finish nhi hui kya....

MS - ajj to practice jaldhi khatam ho gyi thi....kyu kya hua...

sa - sidharth mera phone nhi utha rahe hai....plzz app meri baat karva do unse...

MS - kya hua sana....tum ro rahi ho kya....aur vo phone kyu nhi utha raha....

sa - news on kro sab pata chal jayega....

MS on the tv and see what is going on....

MS - sana esa kuch nhi hai....you know sidharth...

sa - i know bhaiya.....pr vo mera phone nhi utha rahe....

MS - main abhi jaa raha hu uske room....ek minute....

he went to sid room and ring the bell......sid open the door...sana was on call listening....

MS - sidharth tu sana ka phone kyu nhi utha raha.....

sid - bhai mujhe abhi kisi se baat ni krni.....plzz...

MS - sidharth kisi se baat na krna is not solution...

sid - i know...but i need some time plzz.....

sa - bhaiya rehne do...bas unhe kaho ki jab man kare tab call kar le....

sana know he came to know about the matter and now is not in right state of mind.....

MS - she is saying to call her when you want...

sid nodded and move inside....

MS - sana chinta mat kar...sab sahi ho jayega....

sa - i know bhaiya....i will not leave that girl....she will have to pay for doing this.....

MS say bye to her and hang the call.....

sana lay on bed hugging phone and tears flow from her eyes......

on other side sid is going crazy....he did not know what is happening.....he cannot talk to sana....he is scared.....he know she trust him....he know she will never believe on this.....but still he is scared and it is normal for anyone......
in noon bcci call him....and was going to suspend him...he requested them a lot for this.....they said that he has to handle this matter once he land in india....otherwise they will take action against him....its his full life hard work.....and he is not able to take it......

many people were saying bad things on social media....almost all were against him......sid did not want to let these things affect him as its quater finale and he cannot bear loosing......

india won quater finale and now they will be playing semi finale....

its 4 day since the news came....day after tomorrow its semi finale.....sana was doing her work in her office when jay come....and knock the door....