67)

sid close the door again and sigh.....then his eyes land on sana who is sleeping all curled up to herself....

he smile widely and went to sit beside her....he kiss her forehead and try to wake her....

sid - sana...baby....rabbit....

sa - hmm....

she hummed snuggling into him....

sid - see its late...get up...

sa - sone do na....i am tired....

she answer in her sleep....sid shake his head and went to bathroom to fill tub with lukewarm water and put body wash in it to make foam.....then add some rose oil and come out...

sid pick sana in his arm in bridal style who hiss a little in this process....but snuggle into him later still eyes closed...

sid - did it hurts?...

sa - little...

sid made her sit on the side of tub and take out tee shirt which he made her wear last night and remove his boxers.....he again pick her and went inside tub....he sit taking her in his lap.....sana open her eyes and smile at him....then put her head on his shoulder and say....

sa - thank you....

sid - kis liye?....

sa - it feels good....

sid - bath ke liye...

sa - yes..for everything....i feel complete....

sid smile and kiss the side of her head.....

sid - i exhaust you..right?....

sa - yes...a lot....

sid - office se off le le....

sa - of course lungi....i have no strength to even stand....

sid chuckle and hug her tightly.....

sa - ajj apko kahi jana hai kya....

sid - nhi...ek meeting thi but now i am going to postpone it...

sa - kyu....jao na....kaam hai...

sid - no....vaise bhi itni important meeting nhi hai...and i am not listening anything......

sa - ok...as you wish....

both sat there for 15 minutes.....sid rub her thighs so she will feel good.....then both came out of tub....sana tie robe and sid tie towel around his waist....sid again pick her and move to bedroom...then he notice the blood stain on bed.....he decided to change bed sheet once they wear clothes.....

he move to closet and decided to take out a high neck tee shirt with cotton shorts for sana and for himself....when he move to take clothes from closet sana notice the scratches on his back....she feels a little bad.....she take out first aid from drawer and sit of sofa place in closet as she is still in pain whenever she move.....