Chapter 56.

double update for my lovelies cause y'all deserve it

friday morning came and Jade was a nervous wreck. she was hoping Wooyoung would ask her out today, cause he was being a pussy for a long time and Jade was growing impatient. they were acting like a couple already, so why not ask her out already?

putting that aside, she agreed to meet him at the bus stop near the library they studied at at 4pm. it was currently 3pm and Jade was trying to choose what to wear. she didn't know what they were going to do, but he asked her to meet her at a bus stop, so she has a feeling she shouldn't dress up. Jade wore some black skirt, fishnets, pink big shirt and black platform boots that reached her thighs. she also put on some black eyeliner and black lip gloss and curled her now pink hair. she put in a pink nose ring. she looked badass.

she looked at the clock and saw 3:40 displayed on it. Jade quickly grabbed her bag and ran downstairs.

"i'm going out. i'll be late" she said quickly, rushing past surprised Jimin and out.

she speed-walked towards the bus station and saw a tiny looking Wooyoung sitting there holding something that looked like a map. he was wearing brown big pants, a crop top and a flannel.

"hi" she said and skipped towards him

"hello" Wooyoung grinned.

"what's that?"

"a map"

"and why do we need one?"

"close your eyes" 

"huh? why?"

"just do it"

"now what"

"put your finger anywhere on the map"

"here"

"we're going there"

Jade opened her eyes and smiled.

"okay"

"it's last but station"

they sat there waiting for the bus to arrive, chatting and laughing.

"you look good today" Wooyoung smiled.

"are you implying i don't look good everyday?" Jade raised an eyebrow. Wooyoung panicked.

"that's not- no- i mean- i didn't-"

"woo i was just kidding" Jade giggled. "thank you"

"don't do that" he playfully glared at her and clutched his heart. 

bus arrived and they got on. 

"i'm really excited and curious" Jade said and started shaking her leg. 

"me too" Wooyoung said and put his head on her shoulder. Jade leaned her head on his.

"this looks interesting" Jade mumbled as they got down from the bus. they were basically at the end of a seoul and neither of them have been here.

"okay what if we go to that shop right there and look around?" Wooyoung said and pointed at a small store. Jade shrugged and grabbed his hand, dragging him there. they entered as a small bell rung. the atmosphere inside was very aesthetic and calming. air humidifier was on and it smelled very nice. shop was decorated in brown, cream and dark green. and there were fairy lights on the wall. a cute girl was sitting at the counter.

"how can i help you?" she asked when she saw Jade and Wooyoung. Jade saw her name on her nametag. Jisoo. 

"we'll just look around" Wooyoung smiled politely. Jisoo nodded. Wooyoung held Jade's hand and they started looking at the different things.