Chapter 46.

⚠️TW: bullying.

the next day Wooyoung entered the classroom with eyebags and messy hair. last night he barely slept at all, thinking about what happened yesterday. he was confused, angry, frustrated and he didn't know what to do. he felt bad for yelling at Jade like that, yes, but whatever she did wasn't nice too. he has known these girls since they're 4. his crush that he met few months ago wouldn't make him doubt them. (a/n: woo being a bit dumb but everyone needs a friend like this)

whatever it was, he needed to talk to Jade, and he needed to do it asap. they both needed to apologize and clear up the situation, cause Wooyoung couldn't go a day without her.

however, he was surprised when he entered the classroom and saw San in Jade's seat instead. 'she's usually here at this time' he thought and raised his eyebrows. shrugging it off he thought she was gonna be late and approached the duo.

"good morning" he said and plopped down on his seat.

"woo! we were waiting for you" San said and pinched Meg's hand, signaling her something with his eyes. she seemed to get the signal, cause she cleared her throat and turned to Wooyoung.

"what happened yesterday? did you drop Jade off at home safely?" she asked.

"no. we parted ways at the park near her house cause Woorin called me. why?" he lied nonchalantly.

"Jimin hyung said she went back home crying uncontrollably. he said she hasn't been like that since um" San and Meg exchanged glances "high school" San cleared his throat "Jimin texted us in the groupchat. he was really worried. then he called Meg and Meg was clueless too. you were the last person that saw her so we thought something happened." he finished and shrugged. Wooyoung felt a wave of guilt wash over him. Jade was crying? because of him? yea he definitely needed to talk to her.

"n-no i don't know anything" he said and turned around, taking out his books. Meg and San looked at each other. so it was true. Wooyoung WAS hiding something. if he wasn't, he would freak out when he heard what happened. they decided to guilt-trip him.

"my poor girl. Jimin said she cried all day and went to sleep at 4. she also wouldn't tell anyone what happened and kept repeating 'i'm a bad person' or something. i wonder what happened" Meg said and leaned on her arm, glancing at Wooyoung, who seemed to be frozen on his spot.

what if she really wasn't lying? she wasn't that kinda person. but his friends...

he could never doubt them.

he trusted them.

they weren't evil.

Jade isn't evil either, dumbass

fuck off.

San got up, cause bell was about to ring. Jade still wasn't there. San gasped silently.

"what if she met them? that wouldn't end well" he mumbled to himself.

"what?" Wooyoung asked. who 'them?'

"nothing" San smiled at him and patted his shoulder, leaving the class.

Jade never showed up.

Jade didn't go to college next day either. she couldn't face Wooyoung. she hasn't checked the group chat since the accident. she wasn't in the mood. all she did was sit in her room and study her brains out. Jimin tried to get her outta her room but failed. she was feeling horrible. she was blaming herself and only think she could do to get her mind off stuff was to study. the fact that midterms were coming up was helping alot.