Chapter 30.

"do you guys want to go to the new arcade few blocks away after school?" San asked excitedly with sparkling eyes. Wooyoung, Meg, Jade and San were currently sitting in the cafeteria, eating. it was a day after meeting Mingi. Jimin almost had a heart attack when he saw white haired Jade in the morning. everyone at school was shocked too. Wooyoung and San thought it suited her well. she looked pretty after all. Meg wasn't even surprised at this point. Wooyoung was right about her being half dead next day tho. Jade hasn't gotten any sleep last night and she was drained. it was only 12pm and she has already drank 4 cups of strong coffee to keep herself awake.

"i'd love to but i have tuition" Meg smiled sadly. San's mood dropped a little, but he looked over at Wooyoung with hopeful eyes, only to be met with apologetical look.

"i promised Woorin i'd take her to the park today after she finishes school. i'm sorry" he said. Woorin is Wooyoung's younger sister. she's 11.

"oh okay" San looked bummed. he didn't even look towards Jade, because he knew she was tired from last night and only thing she wanted was to get home and sleep immediately. but last thing Jade wanted right now is see how San turned from an excited puppy to a bummed kid who didn't get a christmas gift.

"i'll go with you" she said with a bright smile.  San looked at her with excited eyes.

"really? but aren't you tired?" he asked

"not that much" she lied believably. San nodded eagerly.

"see what a nice best friend i have?" Meg said proudly. "she's always so selfless" she wept the fake tears.

"aren't you exaggerating a little right now?" Wooyoung asked with a full mouth.

"nope, she's not exaggerating at all. what can i say i'm a great friend" Jade flipped her hair and giggled.

 entire cafeteria was dead silent. everyone was staring at the table where four students sat at. they were still shook about the fact that Wooyoung and San magically became their bestfriends and hung out with them every minute they spent in school, when they haven't even talked before. also they were surprised they managed to approach Jade. wasn't she a cold hearted bitch or something? it was a rare sight to see her even smile before, but now she was laughing pretty often. that was before Jade caught the stares of course. when she saw people looking at her she immediately went quiet. she thought that they were judging her. i mean some of them kinda were, but other stared at her just because laughing Jade was a beautiful sight to see.

"i wonder why are they staring" Jade mumbled, sighed an leaned on her elbow

"because you're pretty" San mumbled nonchalantly.

"and you're lying. why would they stare at me because of that? there are way prettier girls in here than me" she said

"no there aren't" Meg said

"yes there are. many at that" she replied stubbornly

"who?" Wooyoung challenged her

"first of all, this bitch right here" Jade pointed her finger at Meg who stared at her in disbelief. "then there's Jieun, Jinri, Nayeon, Jisoo, Yerim, Ryujin, Hyojun, Jiwoo, Hyejoo, Hyuna, Miyeon, Suhwa, Woogi, Sooyoung and many more" she finished. Wooyoung, San and Meg sat there with their mouths open. 

"first of all, yes they're pretty, but have you seen yourself? they can't even be compared to you. heck it's even a sin to use their name in the same sentence as yours" Wooyoung said with a frown on his face

"okay now you're just bullshitting" Jade rolled her eyes.

"he kinda exaggerated but its true" Meg shrugged