Chapter 54.

guys i just woke up to 3k and i couldn't be more thankful wtf who even reads this crap omg

Wooyoung woke up and yawned. he laid there for few seconds before actually realizing this wasn't his room and he slept over at Jade's. he looked down a little when he noticed someone cuddled up to him, only to realize it was Jade, hugging him like a koala. Wooyoung found it adorable. she was bare faced ad looked gorgeous. face squished against pillow and lips pouty. Wooyoung thought Jade was prettiest girl out there. not only on outside, but on the inside too.

Jade slowly began to gain consciousness and felt someone staring at her. she opened her eyes to meet Wooyoung's. he smiled at her. Jade smiled back and snuggled into him. they acted like they were already dating, but Wooyoung still had to ask her out and he had a perfect idea.

"hi"

"good morning"

"did you sleep well?"

"mhmm. did you?"

"i did" 

"hey wanna go on a second date on friday?"

"sure" 

Wooyoung smiled and pecked her forehead. Jade giggled and then stretched. she got up and started walking towards the bathroom. 

"i'm gonna shower first" she said and grabbed a towel and her clothes, walking inside. Wooyoung spread on her bed and giggled. 

bullies

Jade

ya hoes we going out today

Seonghwa 

what-

Jade 

you didn't hear me?

WE GOING OUT TODAY

Hongjoong

we heard you Jade but why all of a sudden lmao

Jade

cause i feel like it

Jongho

where would we even go

Jade

we can have a picnic by the lake

Yunho

seems cool to me

Mingi

me too

Yeosang

well i miss y'all so why not

San

im down only if Wooyoung won't choke me

Yunho

speaking of Wooyoung, where is he

Jade

he's showering

Hongjoong

what-

Jade

he slept over yesterday cause i was too lazy to drive him home.