Chapter 26.

Jade put her phone in her pocket and looked up. she really likes her piercing. it gives her more exotic look. she turned towards Yeosang, who was paying at the counter. Jade skipped towards him. her septum stung a little, but it was bearable.

"i really like it" she said as she stood next to Yeosang.

"told you it would look good on you" he said as they bid goodbye to Hoseok and left the salon.

"yea yea" Jade rolled her eyes. "where are we going now?" she asked

"there's this shop close to here and i want to buy some piercings and maybe some other stuff. you could buy some extra piercings too" he replied. Jade nodded

"sounds good to me. is it far?" she asked

"i legit just said it's close by" Yeosang rolled his eyes.

"chill jeez. you said this salon was close too but we had to walk for 20 minutes."

"I had to walk 20 minutes. you only walked for 10 minutes. i also carried your heavy ass for 10 minutes. so stop complaining." he said. Jade stopped on her tracks

"i was heavy?" she asked. Yeosang didn't notice her weird tone, so he continued playfully.

"yea. very. my back still hurts" he jokingly glared at her. Jade made note to herself to slow down on eating.

"im sorry" she said and kept walking next to him

"i'm just kidding" Yeosang giggled and draped an arm around her shoulder. Jade smiled at him.

they walked in silence towards the shop Yeosang talked about. it was actually close, just like he said. when they arrived there Jade was really excited. they both walked around. Jade was grabbing everything that caught her attention. Yeosang just grabbed few piercings and 2 rings.

when they were finished Jade had 3 chokers, 6 rings, 3 piercings, 4 spiky bracelets, few stickers and few new earrings.

"woah that's alot" Yeosang said. Jade shrugged

"i wear these kinda things alot" she said. they got them put in different plastic bags and left the shop.

"now we should go get something to eat" Yeosang said. Jade nodded hesitantly.

"where should we go tho?" she asked

"idk" Yeosang replied as they started walking.

"maybe McDonalds?" Jade said

"sounds nice" he responded. there was a McDonalds close by.

"im paying tho" Jade said quickly. Yeosang opened his mouth to protest, but Jade cut him off quickly.

"no objections. you paid for piercings" Yeosang huffed and nodded.

"you're so annoying." he said

"but you still love me right?" Jade wiggled her eyebrows. Yeosang blushed

"no. you're stupid" he said and started walking faster.

"wait for mee" Jade jogged a little to catch up with him.

"what are you ordering?" she asked Yeosang

"i'm gonna get a medium menu"

"okay you go look for a table and sit. im gonna order and wait for food"

"okay" Yeosang said and grabbed her plastic bag, leaving to look for a table.

"where the fuck is he" Jade mumbled as she struggled to carry both of the trays. she spotted Yeosang sitting at a table and called for him