Chapter 22.

Yunho carefully made way towards the biggest aquarium. mochi was peacefully curled on a branch. Yunho shuddered as Jade cooed at the snake and put her hand in the aquarium, letting snake get on it. mochi rubbed his head against Jade's arm.

"come on, touch him. he won't do anything" Jade motioned at the tiny snake, talking to Yunho. Yunho took a deep breath and repeated in his head 'do it for Jade, do it for Jade' as he hesitantly stretched his  trembling arm out, petting mochi on the head. he felt weird texture of his skin under his fingers, but instead of feeling disgust, like he expected to, snake did a smile kinda thingy and rubbed his head on Yunho's fingers. Yunho smiled. he likes this tiny snake. 

Jade giggled.

"told you he's nice" she said " wanna hold him?" 

"sure" Yunho said, much to his surprise. if someone asked him to hold a snake a week ago he'd laugh and said it was a nice joke. 

mochi slowly slithered on his hand, wrapping around his arm.  Yunho giggled, petting the adorable snake. Jade took out her phone and took a picture. 

after playing around with mochi, they moved towards the next aquarium, where pascal sat, playing with something that looked like a toy for pets. Yunho squealed and crouched down to come to eye level with an aquarium 

"he's adorable" he said. Jade giggled, opening the aquarium and taking pascal out. Yunho got up

"hey buddy" Jade played around with pascal a little. pascal let out a weird sound of satisfaction, rubbing his head against Jade's hand. Jade patted the chameleon, before stretching her arm out towards Yunho. boy was startled at the sudden action, jumping back a bit. pascal gave Yunho a weird eye, probably judging him internally. Yunho hesitantly stretched his arm out, to the chameleon. pascal slowly moved towards it, later confidently climbing on it. Yunho was giving him a weird glance 

"what is he doing" he cautiously asked Jade, who only laughed "just wait and see" 

pascal reached Yunho's shoulder and he thought he would stop there, but was shook to the core when he kept going. pascal climbed on Yunho's head and sprawled out in a starfish position comfortably on his hair. Yunho stood there, afraid to even move. Pascal was doing the smug smile thingy. Jade thought that it is too big of a sight to not take picture of it. so she did, while laughing hysterically.

"stop laughingg" Yunho whined. Pascal was too comfortable to even consider moving. "it's funny. you laugh when something's funny, Yunho" she giggled

"he won't shit on me will he?" he asked cautiously

"no dummy"

"can you take him off? my neck is getting sore im like so tense rn" Yunho giggled. Jade nodded and took pascal off Yunho's head. turns out he was getting too comfortable there, because he gave Jade a judging stare.

"sorry bud. you cant do that to anyone other than Jimin" she said and put pascal back in her aquarium.

"i like pascal" Yunho said

"turns out he likes you too. he only does that to whoever he likes. he doesn't like my parents or Meg. only me, Jimin, and now you."

so she showed him every pet of hers. he refused to touch spiders for obvious reason, Yunho surprisingly found all of them very adorable. 

after going back to her room, they sat on her bed once again. it only has been like 30 minutes since Yunho came over and they were already bored.

"do you wanna watch snow white?" Yunho asked, knowing how much she loves disney movies. Jade jumped up at the suggestion with excitement.