Chapter 11.

Jade and Jimin entered the university. Jade's head was down as usual. people were talking about them. superior siblings of the campus. but they were so different from each other. Jimin was an extrovert. obnoxious kid with many friends. he was cheerful and what you'd call a social butterfly. 

Jade was opposite. she was introverted and didn't really talk to people. maybe because she felt uncomfortable doing so. people her age always scared her. but only irl. online everything was much better. she felt more confident online, because she didn't have to face the person she was talking to. she was like two different people online and offline.

irl she was quiet and reserved person. she only hung out with Meg. Meg has been her friend since they were 4. Jade was way more social that time and she was actually one who initiated their friendship. 

Jade somehow always looked sad or upset. she wasn't smiling always unlike Jimin and Meg. and she was a total wreck when it came to socializing. she didn't like people. they seemed evil to her. so Jade only stuck to Meg  because she was only one in this college that didn't want to make her dig a hole and bury herself in it.

only thing Jade and Jimin had in common was their godly looks. every boy seemed to swoon over Park Jade , and every girl would die for Park Jimin. that's why they were so popular in university. looks. of course Jimin was popular with people too. he knew almost everyone and made friends easily but looks did him a favor in that too.

back to the story

Jade and Jimin parted ways and went to separate classes. Jade grabbed her books and sat down behind the seat of obnoxious and annoying kid in front of her. what was his name again? Jade can't remember. mostly because she never cared. 

5 minutes later Meg entered the class and immediately went over to her seat next to Jade.

"morning sunshine" she greeted the seemingly gloomy girl with a smile. Jade wasn't gloomy. she just wasn't smiling.

"morning Meg. did you sleep well?" Jade asked with a smile too.

"i did but when i woke up i saw the $200 back on my account. mind telling me where it came from?" Meg asked her with a smug smile.

"don't flatter yourself i just felt bad for you. your outfit wasn't even that bad" Jade laughed resulting Meg to smack her.

"OUCH!" she yelled. lesson hasn't started yet so she only got few weird looks from her classmates.

the annoying kid entered the class, making his way towards his desk and smiling at Jade. former just rolled her eyes.

"morning princess" he winked at her. Jade rolled her eyes, feeling rather annoyed than uncomfortable

"morning ugly rat" she replied. Meg chuckled. Wooyoung (Jade doesn't know its him and honestly couldn't care less about his name) pouted. he was about to say something back when lector entered the class and started the lesson.

thorough the class Wooyoung kept bothering Jade, making her annoyed. she whipped out her phone secretly and opened snapchat. then she opened a chatroom with the loudwoo guy who's full name she still didn't know and started texting him.

Jade

hi kiddo

she heard Wooyoung's phone buzz but she couldn't care less.

Wooyoung

hi uglie :)

Jade