Chapter 25.

"wHAT" Jade yelled. "no no no no no " she said, panicked. "no way"

"why not" Yeosang pouted

"i don't really like sharp things. especially near my face" Jade replied with an awkward chuckle.

"cmonn i will be there so you don't have to be scared of anything." Yeosang tried to convince Jade, because she would look so damn hot with a septum piercing.

"i-" Jade was about to argue again, but she took a deep breath and said "okay. you only live once after all" she sighed and smiled at Yeosang, who was dancing with joy already.

"im so exciteddd" he giggled. "let's go. i know a nice place close to here" Yeosang grabbed Jade's hand and started dragging her somewhere. Jade gasped and tried to catch up with him, since he was going with an extremely fast pace.

"woah slow down" Jade said while trying to catch her breath

"oh sorry" Yeosang chuckled and slowed down, now walking in a normal pace.

they have been walking for 10 minutes already and Jade is tired.

"Yeosangiee" she started off. Yeosang blushed "i can't feel my legs anymore. can you please carry me?" Jade asked cutely.

"no" Yeosang cut her shortly, not even looking at her cause he knew if he did, he would fall for her charms immediately.

"pleaseee" Jade giggled and tugged on his arm.

"i said no"

"pwetty pwease?" Jade stopped Yeosang and stood in front of him, giving him her best puppy eyes. Yeosang immediately covered his eyes.

"n-no"

"if you'll carry me i'll give you a kiss on the cheek" Jade said and grabbed his hand off his eyes. Yeosang looked at her and immediately regretted it. she looked very cute. too cute for his liking.

"fine" he sighed, defeated. Jade giggled with happiness, and stood on tip toes to reach his cheek. she gave him a small peck, leaving Yeosang red as a tomato, and stood behind him.

"crouch a little" she asked him

"wait" Yeosang turned around and took off his jacket, wrapping it around Jade's waist.

"people will stare at your butt" he laughed. Jade turned beet red. his jacket was big so it reached her knees. then Yeosang turned around and crouched down a little so Jade could get on his back.

after successfully getting on his back, Jade giggled with amusement, since she wouldn't have to walk anymore. Yeosang sighed. damn Jade and her cute eyes.

after like 10 more minutes of Jade sitting on Yeosang's back and him walking towards the salon, they finally arrived. Jade recognized this place. this is where Meg and Jimin got all their piercings. she jumped down from Yeosang's back and grinned at him.

"i know this place. my brother and Meg got their piercings here." she said. Yeosang ruffled her hair.

"then you'll be less scared since this place is familiar. i was also thinking about getting my helix pierced, maybe i'll go for a tripe lobe too" he stated. Jade gasped

"YOU SHOULD" She squealed with excitement. "you're getting them first tho. if you don't die i will get it too."

"tsk why are you sO ready to sacrifice me like that?" he chuckled and opened the door, entering the familiar salon. Jade followed shortly behind. "because i like myself more than you, duh" she said jokingly. Yeosang let out an offended gasp.