Chapter 55.

currently they were sitting on the blankets eating food and playing music in a low volume.

sounds peaceful right?

it's not.

"leave my food alone bubble butt" Mingi mumbled with full mouth and swatted Seonghwa's hand away from his sandwich.  Seonghwa gave him a sour look and looked at Wooyoung with puppy eyes. 

"don't you like whatever's in front of you?" he asked. 

"i can't believe this" he said and went back to his spicy ramen."does anyone wants to exchange their food with me?"  he looked around with hopeful eyes. everyone ignored him.

"Hongjoong hyung can i have your drink?" Yeosang looked at him with puppy eyes.

"no" he said and moved it away while glaring at him. San's head was laying on Wooyoung's lap. Jongho was sitting as far away from Yeosang as possible. Jade sighed and gave her chicken ramen to Seonghwa, taking his spicy one. 

"you're a life saver" he sighed in relief and dug in his food. Yunho was having staring contest with his food. Mingi aimed and threw his empty water bottle at him, making Yunho drop his triangle kimbap. 

"NOO" he screamed. "YOU MONSTER" 

Yunho threw a water bottle at him, not noticing that cap was not screwed on properly. Mingi and Jade, who was sitting next to him, got wet.

"YAAH" Jade screamed and got up. Wooyoung jolted up, alarmed by her scream. 

"oops" Yunho said and paled with fear. Jongho, Yeosang, San, Hongjoong and Seonghwa were laughing, and Jade and Mingi were ready to attack him.

"my food got wet" Wooyoung pouted. 

"it's so on" Jade said and grabbed a water bottle, taking the lid off and throwing it on Yunho. he gasped and shuddered. turns out Yeosang got wet too, cause he got up with gritted teeth.

"y'all are fucked" he started splashing everyone.

water fight began.

"AT LEAST MOVE AWAY FROM THE FOOD" Seonghwa screamed and ran away from Jongho who was chasing him. Jade and Wooyoung were running after San who was running away while screaming like he was about to die. 

"YOU CATCH HIM AND I DUMP THE WATER" Jade screamed at Wooyoung who nodded and jumped forward, landing on San. 

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY" he started begging but too late. Jade poured half a bottle of the water on him.

"NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE SPLASHING US WITH COLD ASS WATER" Wooyoung screamed at him and let him go. him and Jade fist bumped and started looking for their next target. 

everything was a mess.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were splashing Mingi and Yunho who were trying to shield themselves. Yeosang was sitting under a tree like a depressed kid, drenched in water. Jongho stood above him and poured bottle after bottle on him. San was laying on the ground contemplating his life choices. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Jade yelled and laughed. everyone looked at her. "WE WILL CATCH COLD DUMBASSES" she said and shivered. Hongjoong and Seonghwa shrugged and left poor guys alone, getting the blankets and wrapping themselves in them. Jongho left Yeosang alone and joined his hyungs. Yeosang got up, water dripping from his clothes.

"Choi Jongho i hate you" he mumbled and snuggled in a blanket. 

Wooyoung noticed Jade was shivering, so he ran to the car and grabbed his sweater that Jimin gave him in case he got cold. he went back to Jade and gave it to her. Jade smiled at him and put on the sweater.