Chapter 37

⚠️TW: bullying.

"miss, can i go to the bathroom?" Jade asked and raised her hand. her stomach was hurting and she needed to go to the bathroom. teacher smiled at her and nodded. Jade got up and left the class.

it's monday morning. Jade spent the weekend with Hongjoong. it was fun. on Saturday Jade visited him and on sunday they went out to eat some ice cream. Hongjoong is a very sweet guy, so they got along pretty well. now only Jongho is Jade-virgin.

"ah i feel better" Jade said and left the bathroom. class started about 10 minutes ago and wasn't ending for 40 more minutes. she was walking back to class when 2 girls suddenly jumped out of nowhere and smirked at Jade.

"look who we have here" one of them that Jade recognized as Soo-Ah said. other girl was named Minji. these two are popular sweet girls that almost everyone likes, but Jade is of course more popular than them. Jade bowed.

"hello, sunbaenim" she said and gave them a small smile. "can i help you with anything?" 

"we have some business with you" Minji said, grabbed Jade's arm and started dragging her to the other hallway, where barely were any classrooms. 

"so, the little birdie told us that you have been whoring around?" Soo-Ah said with a fake sweet smile. Jade's eyes widened when she realized what was happening. she was being bullied. her hand started shaking slightly. 

"w-what? no" she said in a small voice.

"my dear friend here has been interested in Wooyoung for a while, and you're making it hard for her to approach him. you're always with him, begging for attention. and we don't like that. we want you to stay away from him" Minji said. 

"b-but i can't do that. he's my friend" Jade lowered her head, feeling panic rise in her.

"listen here, whore" Soo-Ah grabbed her jaw and made Jade face her. "i have noticed the way you look at him and i don't like that. you already have every guy whipped for you. so leave Wooyoung alone, okay?" Jade's eyes filled with tears.

"we have also noticed that you cheat on exams? isn't that why you're a top student?" Minji smirked. Jade felt her voice get stuck in her throat. do you know those moments when you feel like crying but you're holding it in and suddenly your chest and throat hurts? yea. that what she was feeling. she opened her mouth to defend herself, but nothing came out. of course that wasn't true. Jade wanted to tell them that, but she couldn't. she didn't do anything wrong, so she didn't know why were these girls doing such things. she heard Wooyoung's voice in her head, telling her they're jealous of her.

"proving my point" Minji chuckled.

"she thinks she's something great just because she's got some pity worthy looks" Soo-Ah gave her a dirty look "acting like you're better than all of us, right? princess of Utopia university. everyone likes sweet little Jaeden. who deserves her attention?"

Jade felt suffocated. she needed to get out of there. she was praying Wooyoung or Meg would notice that she has been gone for too long and come to look for her.

"fake and rude bitch" Minji pulled on her hair.

"say something, whore" Soo-Ah said and grabbed Jade's jaw, digging her nails in her skin. Jade's tears spilled from her eyes.

"stop crying and speak up. you have  been nothing but rude this entire time. respect your seniors" Minji smirked and grabbed her throat, clenching her unnecessarily long nails around it, making it hard for Jade to breathe.

"p-please" she managed to choke out.

"so you DO speak. you're entertaining" Soo-Ah giggled, but quickly dropped her face and slapped Jade. hard. she fell on the floor.