Chapter 34

Park Seonghwa just hit Jade with his bike.

"what the fuck" Seonghwa mumbled, shocking Jade. "oh my fucking god, Jade" Seonghwa said, not knowing what to do. Jade grinned at him. he quickly crouched and hugged her.

"i'm so sorry a cat suddenly jumped out and i lost the balance and i hit you. i'm really sorry" he muttered quickly. 

"hey hey calm down. i'm okay. kinda. but i never thought we would meet like this" Jade giggled as they both pulled apart. Jade's body was still aching, but she forgot about it when she looked at the godly face of Seonghwa.

"neither did i and- oh my god your arm" he gasped and grabbed it. Jade JUST noticed that her left arm was hella bloody and it was covered in cuts, since that was the arm she fell on. 

"oh um. it's nothing, don't worry" Jade said as Seonghwa helped her up. she winced, cause, well, you would too if a bike hit you. 

"it's obviously not nothing. let's go. i don't live far from here. if we don't get your arm treated it will get infected." he said and helped Jade walk.

"what about your bike? it's broken" Jade looked at the bike that was laying on a side of the road, crumbled. 

"honestly fuck the bike. i couldn't care less about it" Seonghwa said and put Jade's right arm over his shoulder, guiding the limping girl towards his house down the road.

"i will pay you back for it" Jade said, feeling bad

"what- it wasn't even your fault. what are you even saying" Seonghwa looked at her with disbelief. 

"no it kinda was my fault. i didn't mind my surroundings since i was talking on my phone and- oh my god, Taehyung" she just remembered at the poor boy who she hung up on, leaving him worried

"Tae-who?" Seonghwa asked, confused

"my brother's childhood bestfriend called me cause Jimin wasn't picking up his calls and then you hit me and he must have heard it and he must be so worried cause i hung up on him" Jade said quickly.

"you can call him back and explain everything when we get your arm treated" Seonghwa said as they neared his house, and damn was it huge.

"you never told me you were rich" Jade said, as Seonghwa opened the door.

"i'm not" Seonghwa said "but hey what were you doing in my neighborhood?"

"i went out for some snacks and the market near my house was closed so i was going to the one few blocks away" Jade shrugged. Seonghwa lead her towards the couch, sitting her down on it and asking her to wait before he went and grabbed a first aid kit. Jade used this time to look around his house and admire it. the house wasn't as big as Jade's house, but it was pretty spacious. not to mention that interior decorations were immaculate.

"my mom is an interior designer" Seonghwa came back with a first aid kit, noticing that Jade was amazed by the house "so everything here is basically done by her design"

"that's so awesome" Jade said. Seonghwa sat down and started cleaning cuts on her arm

"gosh i'm so sorry" Seonghwa mumbled once again, focused on her arm.

"how many more times are you gonna say that?" Jade asked with a grin

"i feel bad okay? Look, your pretty face is ruined because of me" he said. Jade blushed at the smooth flirting.

"your face is scratched too" she muttered

"it's nothing" Seonghwa scratched

"or should i say- your handsome face is scratched" Jade giggled mischievously. Seonghwa blushed beet red