CHAPTER 11

After his combat with Karan, Rohit was teased by Sumit for 2 days straight. As he was sure of winning, Sumit even told Raima about their challenge and she was very much excited for Sumit to win, even more than himself. On the other side, Rohit wasn't able to face....... Sonakshi.

After the break room incident she really wanted to talk to him and thank him, but after Sumit's teasing, Rohit made sure that he did not have any direct conversation with her. Even if she tried to talk, he would either nod his head or just answer in monosyllables but......, he always waited for in the canteen in case she was late, and he always pulls out a chair for her when they sit next to each other (which is always because Sumit and Raima always sit together 😂) and she noticed that it was something which Sumit always does for Raima and now Rohit had started too.

At first she thought that he was just a gentleman and was being chivalrous towards her, but once when Sonakshi slipped and was about to fall down, he was first one to catch her even though Raima was the one standing close to her, and when he caught her, the nervousness in his voice when he asked "Are you alright?" And the way he held her tightly against himself as if he wanted to let her go... and everytime she saw his eyes, it bore something which she was so unusually attracted to, but the next moment he became that nervous boy again which Sonakshi found very confusing, she thought "What is wrong with guy? He cares about me and it's very evident. Then why is he behaving weirdly around me?"

Rohit on the other hand wasn't able to figure out his feelings himself, whenever Sumit told him that he loved Sonakshi, he denied with so much attitude. But he himself had started to doubt himself. And now after she once slipped and he tried to save her, the moment she was about to fall, he ran in such a speed and looked at her, he's never felt this tensed for anyone before. "What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving weirdly around her..and why does it affect me so much even if she has a small scratch...Oh God!! Please help me."

After a week, they had to work alongside each other, As Sumit and Raima were also partners, they sat alone (I don't know why😝). Rohit and Sonakshi sat with each other during their break time but yet Rohit was still a bit nervous, when they were talking about the assignment, Rohit was so involved in their conversation he even taught her some topics and was very enthusiastic, when she started to talk about either him or anything his talks started to decrease.

But as a week and a half passed, both of them started to like hanging out with each other. Rohit had long forgotten his awkwardness and was very comfortable with Sonakshi. Sonakshi really liked this funny, witty side of him and most importantly his sarcasm.

As more days passed, they became really good friends who were inseparable, and Karan absolutely did not like this.

One day as Rohit's class was extended and even Raima was in the library, Sonakshi was waiting for him in the canteen as usual when she saw Karan come there, she got irritated seeing him there, so she just started reading her book. Karan came there sat beside her, she got up with a jerk.

S- (controlling her irritation) My friend was supposed sit here, I saved this seat for him.

K- Well, he's not here right now right??(he chuckled) I guess I can sit here.

S- No you can't.

K- And why not? Are you the college owner?

S- I'm not, but right now stop irritating me and just get out of my sight.

K- Oh please Sona, you

S- I've told you once, and I'm telling it again, It is Sonakshi for you. Do you get that?

K- ( rolling his eyes) Alright, Sonakshi I...

S- Karan....  I'm warning you don't come near me.