02.THE FIRST MEETING

Sonakshi and Raima entered the campus and Sonakshi was very excited to begin this new chapter of her life whereas Raima was wondering

"She didn't even let me eat, my stomach is crying due to hunger 😭"

Ra- Sona you go check which is our class na, until then I'll be in the canteen.

As Sonakshi was about to protest,

Ra-Sona enough yaar, you've been ordering me since morning I can do anything for you but I cannot control when it comes to food..So please please please let me go and after you find out our class come and meet me in the canteen Alright???

S- Alright.. but don't you dare go back to the room and doze off again...

Ra- Alright I won't... Bye

S-(smiling) bye....

And Raima was on her way towards the canteen

Rohit and Sumit were on their way towards the class, when Sumit remembered

Su- Rohit!!

R- What??

Su- Did we arrange our books yesterday??

R- Of course it must be in our bags!!

Su- Oh madman, Iam asking whether you arranged the books in the bag, in the goddamn BAG last night???

R-(in an I'm not sure tone) Yeah.. I must've.

Su- What do you mean by (imitating him) Yeah I must've??

R- It means that Sumit,

Su- Open the bag.

R- Sumit..

Su- I told you yesterday afternoon that it was YOUR responsibility that both or atleast one of us' books must be in the bag.

R- I kept it.

Su- So open the bag Mr.

R- Alright 😑

And they opened the book only to find first old "magazines". Rohit looked sheepish.

R- Sumit..

Su- So, Is this what you're going to read this whole year???

R- Sumit, it's just the first day so

Su- Go.

R- Go where???

Su- To our room and get our "SECOND YEAR" books.

R- Sumit

Su- Rohit

R- Alright I'm going, but until then buy me a samosa from the canteen na

Su- You're incorrigible Rohit 🤦‍♂️.

R- Hey, I just asked for a samosa

Su- ALRIGHT..now go back to the room RIGHT NOW!!

R-(with a frown) FINE!!!

And he was returning to his hostel room while Sumit made his way to the canteen.

Rohit was on his way towards the canteen while cursing Sumit under his breath, while Sonakshi was just admiring the campus..
Both of them didn't notice each other and

"OUCH" they bumped into each other and fell down with a thud.

Rohit was rubbing his forehead when he saw HER. She was so beautiful, of course he had seen beautiful girls but she, she was different her eyes had 'something' which he couldn't point out a finger at but never wanted move his gaze away from her...
While Rohit was in his La La land, Sonakshi noticed her books had been damaged she can bear anything but not even a scratch on a book, be it any book.

Rohit was busy staring at her, while she was fuming in anger.

S- Excuse me!!

No response.

S- Excuse ME!!

This was it for Sonakshi

S- EXCUSE ME MR.!!!

R Uh, oh sorry.

S- You should be.

R- What??

S- Yeah you spoilt my books (looking at her books)

R- Oh, I.. am.. so.. sorry.....

S- Yeah as if you're sorry is going to make everything alright.

R- Look, I... really.. didn't.. mean.. to..

He said as they got up but she gestured her hand to stop.

S- I don't wanna hear anything.

Rohit was a bit irritated now.

R- See I genuinely

S- Please cut the act, anyway you must've bumped into me intentionally.

R- EXCUSE ME???

Even though he was a flirt he would never do something like that.

S- Yeah of course all the boys are the same.

R- Look Ms.Whoever, I don't know what about other boys but IAM not like others.

Sonakshi just rolled her eyes and walked away from there.

R- Drama queen.

Sonakshi thought to herself "I was so excited but that stupid ladder spoilt my mood 😤"

Rohit thought "Appearances ARE Deceptive"

Fortunately or Unfortunately both of them reached the canteen at the SAME TIME. They both glared at each other and searched for their respective friends only to find sitting together in the table. They looked very "comfortable" with each other.

R- SUMIT!!

S- RAIMA!!

Four of them looked at each other, oblivious to anything.

Sumit and Raima tried to say something but RoNakshi just dragged them from the table.

Su- Rohit your samosa??

R- Sona I haven't

"SHUT UP" both of them said at the same time and dragged them away from there.

Both of them didn't dare to question their friends who were glaring at each other..

Hey guys, So how their first meeting?? I have no idea how it has turned out!! Roses and sandles both are welcome 🤗 . I'm very sorry if I've disappointed anyone 🥺🥺 Forgive me for any mistakes 🙏🙏. Please do vote and comment...

Till then,
Au revoir...