13.THE RESULT

The Result Day

Everyone were eagerly waiting for their results to come out!! And finally all the students were called to the auditorium!!

Su - Well Rohit!! Looks like I won the bet my dear!!😏

Ro - What bet? (He acted as if knowing nothing 🤷‍♂️)

Su - Cut the crap dude!! Both of us know you like her!!🙄!!

R - Umm..Maybe..🤷‍♂️!

Su - I'll kick you Rohit!!😤

R - Alright Fine!! I...I..I like her (he said in a low voice)

Su - Ouch!! Rohit!!

R - What?

Su - Why are you speaking so loudly dude!! I might become deaf if you talk so loud (He said closing his ears 🙉)

He glared at him😑.

Su - What?

R - Fine!!!! I LIKE HER!! now is that enough??

"What did you say?"

A voice came and both of looked behind!!

Su - Yes Raima!! Finally this idiota has agreed that he likes her!!

Ra - Reallyyyyy?? 🤩🤩!! (She said squealing)

Ro - Yes..(He said with a small smile ☺️)

Ra - Woah!! Looks like someone is blushing 😏!!

Ro - Shut up Raima!!😄!! Alright..(He looked here and there) Where is she?

Ra - Ohhh!! So impatient??😜😜!! Relax Sippy boy!! Even we're your friends!! Talk with us too na!!😆!!

He glared at both of them and made to go when..

"Sorry guys really sorry!! Am I late???"

HER voice chirped in...He didn't have to look behind to know the owner of the voice!! For that voice had become like a habit to him!!

"No Sona, we still have time!!!! But Rohit was so worried whether you might be late for the results!!? Right Rohit??

Sumit nudged his shoulder.. smirking 😏!!

Ro - Ya..I..I mean.. We're both partners na? (He held her hand) and I can't and I won't do anything without her!! So the only option is waiting for her na😉!!!

Sonakshi blushed hearing this and Sumit and Raima weren't able to hide their excitement!!😃😃!!

Suddenly the principal came in the stage!!

Pr - What is everyone doing over here? The results have been announced in the notice board!! Move away from here!!

Everyone were confused!!😕!

Su - What's wrong? They themselves called us!! And now he's lashing out at us for coming to the auditorium 😐!!

Ro - I don't know!! Anyway!! Let's see the notice board!!

Everyone went to the notice board!!

**********************

The names were arranged in an ascending order according to their marks!!

1. Rohit Sippy - Sonakshi Rastogi

2. Sumit Khanna - Raima Sengupta

And so on...

Everyone were happy with their results and RoNakshi were on top of the world!! Sumit and Raima were happy for both their friends and for themselves too!!