07.THE CONFRONTATION

Sumit placed his hand on Rohit's shoulder and dragged him away from the canteen to their hostel room... When they reached the room Sumit pushed him inside and closed the door with a thud. Meanwhile Rohit, was actually a bit nervous to see this entire new version of him. Even when he was angry, Sumit was a person who knows to keep his emotions on check, if HE is behaving this way " You're done for Rohit Sippy" he said to himself when he found that Sumit was staring at him.

R- Why are you staring at me like that??

Su- After what you've done, Thank your stars that I am just staring at you!!!

R- What did I do??

Su- What did you do???

R- Yeah what did I do??

Sumit took a long breath.

Su- Do you her know from before??

R- Who??

Su- You're still going to play dumb Rohit???

R- I don't know what you mean Sumit..

Sumit ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

Su- So you won't tell it??? Fine I'll ask you myself..

R- Ask me what??

Su- Do you know Sona before you met her at the college??

R- No, of course not..

Su- Then why are you behaving like this??

R- Like what??

Su- Like...(muttered something under his breath)

R- (a bit louder than necessary) Like what??

Su- After what you've done you have the audacity to raise your voice Rohit, really??

R- Sumit I have no idea what you're talking..

Su- Yeah you don't have a bloddy damn idea about what I am talking right??

R-(looking away) I don't.

Su- Rohit, no matter what happens the fact that you have feelings for Sonakshi is not gonna change.

Rohit was about to protest, when Sumit gestured him to stop with his hands.

Su- WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!!

R- Sumit what rubbish are you..

Su- I AM the one talking rubbish?? Really Rohit??

Rohit said nothing.

Su- What?? You won't say anything now??? What happened Mr.Smart Sippy??

Rohit stood like a statue. Sumit was fed up and gulped a whole bottle of water.

Su- Rohit seriously I don't what the f*** is wrong you... You're acting as if you've been in a relationship with her for years and years and suddenly you guys broke up and she is hanging out with another guy...

R- I am not..

Su- Just SHUT UP Rohit!!! The first time you saw her, you liked her and but when she fighted with you and yelled at you without giving you the attention other girls give you and top of that she was talking to another guy IGNORING YOU... and that my friend hit your male ego. I would've not been surprised even if you had acted mad and scold everyone but you did the opposite.. You went into a shell Rohit and you yourself have told a lot of times that you don't like when people hide their emotions and go into a shell... Doesn't that make you a damn hypocrite??? And why?? Why the hell were you ignoring me idiot.. So just because a girl you liked ignored you and chose another guy.. your world became a standstill?? And I would have not become this irritated if you had atleast shared your feelings with me.. but no you wanted detach yourself from everyone.. from me.. you wanted to become a Devdas and guess what MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The only thing missing is the alcohol bottle and the dog.