CHAPTER 15

Girls Hostel

As soon as they entered the room..Sonakshi started squealing, leaving Raima confused...

Ra - Sonaaa, What happened??

She looked at her and hugged her tightly..

S - Raimaaaa!!! I'm so happy 😌😌

Ra - Well I'm glad that you're happy..but may I know the reason??

S - Raimuu...(She said literally squeezing her)

Ra - What's wrong with you Sona??🤣🤣

S - I think....

Ra - You think??

S - .........

Ra - What Sona??

S - Well...I think...I might have a.....

Ra - Have a what?? Grenade??

S - What!? No!!

Sonakshi sighed and sat on the bed.. gesturing Raima to sit beside her..which she did.. Sonaskshi gently held her hand...

S - Well...you know I had a thing for Karan right??

She glared at her..

S - Had Raima...Past tense...

Ra - mmm

S - And you obviously know what happened later too!!..

Ra - Yes..(She said gently squeezing her hand)

S - Well..I guess I'm out of it...and I might've moved on from that moron..

Ra - Well that's great Sona... I'm happy for you 😀!!

S - And...

Ra - And??

S - Well...I highly doubt that I

Ra - Might have the hots for Rohit 😏😏??

S - What?? (She seemed a bit flustered)

Ra - Now that you've moved on from Karan..you think that you have the hots for Rohit!! Right ?? ( She nudged her shoulder smirking 😏)

S - Uhh..Well..Maybe...

Ra - Yayyy!!! 🥳🥳🥳!!! Finally!!!

S - But just because I like him that doesn't mean that he likes me too na...How do I know that??

Ra - Are you for real Sona?? That guy is crazy about you..and he finally accepted it just today...

S - He did?😳!!

Ra - Yes..and have you even noticed the way he looks at you?? I feel my heart just melting when he gazes at you!!😌!!

S - So now..what am I supposed to do??

Ra - Well that's your choice..

S - Raimaaaa..(She whined)

Ra - What Sona?? I'm serious!!..See it's crystal clear that he has a thing for you...but whether is he going to make a move by asking you out of not... That is something I am not aware of...🤷‍♀️..

S - So...How did you and Sumit started going out?? I mean who made the first move??

Ra - Well...I guess neither of us...

S - What?

Ra - Yeah I mean..now that I think about it...There wasn't any grand proposal..or even a proper proposal in the first place..Um..We both knew that we had something since the first moment we saw each other..and it just kinda happened... I don't know to explain..(she said in a dreamy haze with a cute smile playing at the corner of her lips☺️)