09. AN UGLY TRUTH

"WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??"

They thought at the same time. As they sat next to each other not knowing what to tell, While on the other side Sumit and Raima couldn't be more happy, the first reason was "THEM" being paired up as a team, and second was their friends were also assigned together.

Su-(whispers in Raima's ears) This is going to be fun!!

And Raima couldn't agree more.

Zoya Siddiqui - Aditya Hooda

Pr- And that completes the list. The assignment starts next week. Now all may disperse.

And they were off to their classes. During the class Rohit was apprehensive thinking about the project, Whereas Sumit and Raima were in their own la la land thinking about each other.

After their classes, they all gathered at Central Perk (Oops😅) their canteen.

Sumit and Raima were sitting next to each other and Rohit and Sonakshi had no other choice but to sit together.

Su- So, In a week's time we'll be working together!! Isn't that great!!

Ra- Of course Sumit.

He looked at Rohit and Sonakshi to say something but both were sipping their hot chocolate with a blank face.

Su- Hello...

No response.

Ra- Guys!!!

Sumit and Raima- GUYS!!

Both of them jerked and the whole canteen turned towards them.

SuRa- Sorry guys, please carry on.

And all resumed what they were doing.

Rohit and Sonakshi glared at the both of them and said together

"What the heck is wrong with you two?"

As both of looked at each other glaring at both of them there stood Karan just at the next bench. He couldn't digest the fact that Rohit and Sonakshi are going to work together. Without no further ado he marched towards the table they were in and greeted Sumit and Raima with a "Hi!". Rohit and Sonakshi were busy looking each other, Sonakshi was the first one to break the eye contact and that's when she noticed Karan sitting there, but Rohit was the one who spoke.

R- Hey Karan when did you come??

All the while Sonakshi was hell bent on not talking to him.

K-(in a rude manner) I've been here for sometime,(looking at Sonakshi) were you so busy in your own dreamland with someone else (glancing at Rohit) that you didn't even notice me??

The other three of them were just staring at each other not knowing what to say when Rohit said,

R- Karan is that the way how you talk to someone, that too to a girl?

K- Oh hero! she's my friend and I'll talk to her however I want, please don't interfere.

R- Oh really? Well, if you talk to her in this manner, anyone would question I don't know about others, but I will ask for sure if you talk with a girl that way!! And especially when it's Sona!!

Sonakshi didn't know what to say.. she touched his hand and said,

S- Rohit, relax!!

Karan joined his hand in a fist!!

K- Oh so now both of you have become friends??

Su- Karan why are you talking like this?

K- Sona!! Let's go..why should we sit with them come on!!