01.A NEW BEGINNING

A loud ringing sound 🚨 woke up all the students sleeping in their rooms.
"Wake up girls!! You don't want to be late on the first day of your college" said sorry SHOUTED Mrs.Rosy the girls hostel warden of St.Jeffery's Medical college. Two girls in a particular room woke up.
One of them was very excited while the other one was closing her ears.

S- Wake up sleeping beauty, you heard the warden.

"Sonaa let me sleep naaa" said the other one as she hid herself under the bedsheet.

S- Raima wake up right now or I'm gonna call the warden!

Raima woke up with a start. Sonakshi gestured her hand towards the restroom.

Ra- Out of all the girls why did I have to get HER as my roommate??

She murmured under her breath

S- You said something?

Ra- Nothing sweetheart

She said with a fake smile and went to get ready. And they both started getting ready for their day at college.

"WAKE UP SLOTHS!!! HOW MANY TIMES AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOUT AT YOU GUYS LIKE A LUNATIC???? WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!! SHOUTED would be an understatement to describe what Mr.Joseph the boys hostel warden was doing right now. Two boys fell with a thud from the bed🛌 due to the noise.

Su- We're late again??

R- No Sumit, earlier than yesterday. He said rubbing his head

Su- So we still have time?? Rohit!!???

R- Too sleepy can't talk

As he was about to pull the bedsheet upon himself the door was opened with a bang by a very calm Mr.Joseph. As Rohit was about to get up

J- No! No! No! Please sleep for some time more Mr.VIP!!

Both the boys had the decency to look sheepish.

J- Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?? You guys are studying MBBS
but both of you are sleeping like logs!! I still don't get the fact how the heck you both topped the university last year!!

"Even this year we're gonna do that" both of them said together.

J - (With a genuine smile) I hope it happens too.. NOW BOTH OF YOU HURRY UP!!!

"ALRIGHT" both of them raised their hands in surrender and went to get ready.

The college campus was looking very lively as it was the first day of another year. Lot of emotions were expressed. Some were cheerful, some were apprehensive, some missed their homes while some were just happy to far from home. Thankfully due to strict orders of the PRINCIPAL of the esteemed institution Mr.Stephen no ragging took place. The trees, the benches, the classrooms and the labs said to themselves,

"Get ready for another year of roller coaster ride"

Ra- Sona not so soon yaar, let's go a little later na

Begged Raima to which Sonakshi gave no attention and just dragged her out of the room.

Ra- I really pity the guy who's going to marry and end up with you!!

S- You can pity him during my wedding now move it..

Ra- Sonaa..

She pouted. Sonakshi pulled her cheeks a little hard as she winced in pain

S- I said MOVE IT!!

Ra- You're so mean yaar sona!!

She complained and they made their way to the campus.

Meanwhile in the boys hostel

Su- So (sigh)

R- So??

Su- So another year of studies!!

R-(smiling) Yeah another year of bunking classes and eating my favourite samosa in the canteen.

They laughed.

Su- Oh hey! How did I forget it!!

R- Forget what??

Su- Another year of (imitating girls) Oh Rohit you're so cool. You're so handsome!!

Rohit laughs.

R-(smirking) I can't help if you're jealous of me young man!!

Sumit glared at him.

R-(with an innocent look) All the girls are paying attention to me dude what am I supposed to do??

Su- I really hope this year a girl comes and just ignores you to the core.

Rohit keeps a hand on his shoulder

R-(with pride dancing in his eyes) A girl who can ignore Rohit Sippy hasn't been born yet Mr.Sumit Khanna

Su-(with a warning tone) So much over confidence!! Not so good Mr.Sippy

Rohit just brushed him off with a laugh with Sumit rolling his eyes at him,both made their way towards another year of their college journey......

Hey guys, I updated this story but it got deleted so I've published it again I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Forgive me for any mistakes 🙏🙏. I hope everyone likes it 🤞🤞. Please do vote and comment.

Until then,
Au revoir......