CHAPTER 12

More days passed by, and Rohit and Sonakshi's bond was growing. It was a sight to behold for everyone but especially for Sumit and Raima. Sumit now teased him to no end regarding their bet but Rohit couldn't care less. His mind was always filled with her thoughts about her.

Her eyes which was so lively, her smile whenever she saw him. Her smirk when she catches him looking at her, the way she blushes whenever he compliments her, and most importantly how cute she looks with her nose all red in jealousy when another girl flirts with him, or the other way around. He loved how grumpy she becomes whenever she was mad at him that all he wanted to was just........... pull her cheeks (NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT🙄.....YET😝)

Whenever he was low, she was his mother and sometimes his child who wanted his pampering.

Whenever he closed his eyes he saw her, and when he opened them, he wanted to see her.

He himself didn't knew what was happening to him, but all he knew was she made him happy. And nothing mattered to him more than her happiness.

What's happening to me? Why am I grinning like an idiot in the middle of a lecture on "Orthostatic Hypotension".

Rohit!! Stop it!!! Concentrate on the lecture.

This was his inner conversation a lot of times in the classroom. Or either it took Sumit to stamp on his feet to bring him back to Earth.

****************

Sonakshi's situation was almost the same.

She felt like she was on cloud nine whenever she was with him. Just a glimpse of him was enough to make her day.

Those eyes, which had a million emotions that only she was able to understand. She didn't know whether she loves him or hates him. His smile was something which she both loved and hated. Loved because it boosts her whole being and hated because it attracted the attention of almost all the female students...... even some professors🤦‍♀️. She loves when he becomes all nervous and shy(which was a rare event🤷‍♀️) when she catches him staring at her a couple of times. And the most important thing she hated about him was.....Man his smirk, when she either goes all red when he flirts with her openly or when he flirts with another girl purposely to irk her😤. But be it whatever she loved all the efforts he puts in order to pacify her when she faked being mad at him that all she wanted to was...........beat him up for being so cute and mess up her mind.

Whenever he was sad or upset because of something she wanted to take care of him like a little kid. But sometimes the child in  her wanted nothing but to be pampered by him.

He made her happy. And she was determined to do anything in order to make him happy.

Sona!! What's wrong with you? Be it day or night!! He's always in your mind!! Oh god!! What's happening to me? And why am I not able to hear anything Mrs. Sheela is saying 😕.Is this what they call "adrenaline's atrocity"?? Sonakshi Rastogi!!! Get a grip on yourself!! You're seriously loosing it!! Big time!!

***********

The assingment was over and the results were going to be in 2 days.

Almost everyone were nervous regarding the project. But Sumit and Raima were tensed about two things, one was of course the project 🙄, and the second one was his bet with Rohit. Making him fall in love with her was not a big deal but..... making him accept that he is in love was a Herculean task😩.

God!! Please please!! Please make that 6 feet creature realise soon that he is in love!!

Sumit was saying looking upwards. Raima slapped him playfully.