CHAPTER 19

Ishita was stunned to hear his words..

R - Ishu..look..I hope you get it!! But I'm not the same Rohit!! I..this place it has changed me..and I just don't feel the same connection with you that I used to feel..in fact that's what I've been wanting to tell you this whole day..

He was trying his hard to control his laugh while saying so,

I - I..you...ok..I..I get it..Sorry I didn't get it earlier..

She smiled at him and sat hugging her knees....trying to look nonchalant..but anyone who saw her might clearly understand that she was trying to control her tears...

When was sure she wouldn't be able to control herself anymore..she gently coughed and cleared the supposedly awkward silence,

I - Umm I'll go downstairs..Mom might be searching...

She made to get up...but felt Rohit hold her hand...

R - ISHU!!.....(he looked almost surprised)..I.. what are you doing?? I thought you were the only one who could understand me clearly...and..(a few snorts escaped from his mouth)...you should've known that I was kidding right??🤭🤭

He was full fledged laughing by now...

I - What??

She asked wiping the lone tear from her eye..

R - I was just pulling your leg 😂😂..and why are crying right now for that..I..

He stopped talking and almost shouted when a loud smack was placed on his back...

R - Ishu..what are you...Aahhhhh...

I - What am I doing??..(sniff) You bloody douchebag.. don't you have any sense...Is this how you scare someone you jerk!!

For each and every word she was telling Rohit was getting beaten..

R - Ishu..Ishu please stop..

She took a stone in her hand..

R - ISHU!! NO!!

He started running around..as she was chasing him..

I - Rohit!! Stop running..

R - Then you put away that stone..

I - Nope I don't need this stone.. I'll kill you with my bare hands..

As she dropped the stone, he stopped in his tracks and as she wasn't expecting it..they dashed into each other..

I - Oww!!

She gently rubbed her forehead and looked up only to see him towering over her.

She punched on his chest continuously..

I - Idiot...moron...meanie...stupid

He held her hand in his..

R - Ok..stop stop..stop...

She stopped and looked at him with a grumpy face..

R - Alright.... first of all I'm really sorry...I know it was mean joke.....I shouldn't have done it..and secondly (he said lightly hitting her  head) ...don't you have any sense.....I mean come on Ishu...from the moment you came here I've been telling you literally everything that happened in the college....but you..

She looked away from him..

He sighed and made her look at him holding her chin,

R - You know... Sumit and I we literally share everything including our shorts...