23 - Welcome To Belgrave

"Congratulations Miss Adams!" Vera stated sarcastically. Rene turned to Vera with an unimpressed expression "Do you have to be so sarcastic twenty-four seven?".
"No, but it's preferred." She replied.
"What is wrong with you two?" Randall questioned.
"I believe Miss Adams has been holding a grudge against me since the memory incident." She informed. Rene leaned forward with a surprised look on her face.
"Ya think?!" She exclaimed, then kicked her feet onto the bench.
"Can we all get along...we have a bigger issue in our hands!" Lilith yelled before staring at the wall again.

Cops approached the cell and stared in confusingly, wondering who they were. They called other cops down to examine the group "These guys weren't checked in." She informed. She flicked through the clipboard "Steven Green was let go...but I can't remember that happening." She followed. She tapped her waist "I've lost my key." She informed. Another cop pulled his key from his waist and unlocked the door "You all have explaining to do." He told.
"You guys go on, I'll stay and explain what happened," Vera ordered.

The group got back to the den, but Gabrielle was already waiting "There you are!" She shouted, "I've been waiting here for an hour!"
"We were a little busy!" Randall replied sarcastically before leaning on the bar. Grafton walked to the window and tilted the blind with his finger "Guys..." he alerted, but nobody paid attention.
"Apparently someones went missing," Gabrielle informed as she walked towards the bookcase.
"Who?" Rene asked as Randall wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
"Guys?..." Grafton alerted again, yet to no avail.
"Robbie...your tutor." She replied. Rene's eyes gaped open "I told him to be careful..." She whispered. Randall rubbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.
"Guys!" Grafton gave in and shouted. Jack turned to him frustratedly "What?!" He shouted.
"There are people in the garden!" He replied. Everyone walked to the window and saw six people standing in the grass. Everyone rushed to the door. Hamish opened it and they all gathered onto the porch.
"We're not here to hurt you!" The tall fair male shouted. The three girls contrasted from each other. One was white with a tan, long straight brown hair, and brown eyes. The other had fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. The final girl was dark-skinned with dark hair, and dark brown eyes. The three boys seemed similar but had their different tweaks. The tallest one had fair skin, dark hair, and blue eyes. The other had dirty blonde hair, fair skin, and dark eyes. The other boy looked the youngest, he had brown hair and brown eyes. The tall dark-haired one introduced everyone "I'm Damon Salvatore, this is my brother Stefan" he pointed towards the dirty blonde haired one.
"My girlfriend Elena Gilbert, and her brother Jeremy." He pointed towards the younger boy and the girl with long brown hair.
"I'm Caroline Forbes!" The blonde-haired one introduced.
"And I'm Bonnie Bennet." The black-haired girl introduced. Rene and the knights looked at each other.
"What do we do?" She questioned.
"I say we kill them..." Lilith suggested. 
"You know we can hear you!" Caroline shouted as she folded her arms. Rene stepped forward "Who are you guys?" She asked.
"We're vampires, a witch, and a vampire hunter. Tell us where Klaus and his siblings are?" Damon shouted. Everyone froze and looked at each other "They locked us up in a cell in the police station not that long ago, they went off with a Dr Steven Green." Hamish informed. Gabrielle looked at Hamish "So that's where you were!" She shouted.
"You're really worried about where we were right now?" Randall whispered.

"We can make a deal." Rene offered. Everyone looked at her "Are you serious?" Jack hummed slowly. 
"Shoot away." Damon accepted.
"You help us, we help you," Rene ordered. The group looked at each other "Deal." Damon confirmed. 
"Come on in..." Rene welcomed. The group apart from Bonnie and Jeremey used their vampire powers to zoom into the house within a blink of an eye. 
"You'll get used to it," Bonnie mentioned as she entered the house. 
"You can't keep inviting vampires into our house..." Jack muttered. Rene glared at him before walking inside. 

The two groups stood opposite each other "So..." Grafton started "Where do you come from?" He asked.
"We come from Mystic Falls," Bonnie replied as she placed her hands in her pockets. Rene leaned in "And you're a witch?". Bonnie slowly nodded then placed her hand out in front of her. Her eyes gazed towards Randall's sleeve "Incendio." She chanted. His sleeve went up in flames, which he tapped out frantically. Randall let out a relieved sigh "Not cool!". Bonnie grinned to herself before placing her hand back in her pockets. 
"And what are you you?" Stefan asked.
"We're werewolves slash order members," Randall informed. 
"Order?" Damon furrowed. 
"The order is a secret society full of witches and warlocks," Lilith explained as she shrugged her shoulder. 
"So much for a secret," Damon replied. 
"You're vampires, I'm sure you wouldn't mind knowing," Rene replied. They nodded in fairness to her. 
"You performed unsanctioned magic, how did that not cause a ripple?" Hamish questioned. Bonnie furrowed "Uncantioned? That's a thing?" She asked. 
"When we cast a spell, we cut our hand. It's a sacrifice." Hamish replied. 
"That's stupid," Caroline admitted as she folded her arms. 
"Can we get back to the topic in hand!" Damon questioned. 
"Who does he remind you of?" Hamish joked then everyone looked at Lilith. 

"So what's the plan?" Damon asked. Rene's mind scrambled for ideas then came up with one. She paced back and forward "Cleary, Steven has more than one bunker, but we'll check the other one just to be sure." She rambled. Jeremy leaned into Randall "Does she always do this?" He asked as he stared at her weirdly. Randall nodded subtly "Yeah...she's quite good at coming up with ideas." He replied. 
"Alright, we'll split the group." Stefan agreed. 
"I'll go with blondie, Elena, Randall, Gabrielle and Lily..." Damon pointed. Lilith furrowed "It's Lilith!" She corrected. 
"Yeah...don't care." He replied. Lilith rolled her eyes and stood beside him. 
"Alright, well I'll take the others and we'll split the woods," Rene informed. Everyone grabbed their coats. Randall pecked Rene on the lips before leaving with his group. 

They went their ways with flashlights and weapons. Rene trotted beside Bonnie "So...why is it you get to perform unsanctioned magic?" She asked. 
"I don't know. It's not something I ever learned or was taught." She replied as she kept her guard up. Rene stopped in her tracks and she spotted a tunnel "Guys..." She whispered. Everyone turned and flashed their flashlights into the tunnel "Look...the gate at the bottom was opened." Jeremy alerted. 
"So you hunt vampires for fun?" Jack asked. Jeremy scoffed "It's not something I wanted...it was something I was cursed with..." He replied.
"Tried killing Elena in the process," Stefan informed. Rene went to crawl in but Hamish pulled her out "We don't know if it's safe." He reminded. 
"I'll go in with her," Stefan reassured as he passed Bonnie. Rene gave Hamish and Jack a small reassuring head nod before ducking into the tunnel.