26 - Mystic Falls

Klaus leaned against the metal table in the new bunker "Did it work?" He asked. Steven typed on his computer "It sucked one of them in...I have no idea who though." He replied. Elijah fixed the cuffs of his shirt "If anyone is to sacrifice themselves, it would be that Rene girl." He pointed out. Steven looked over at Elijah and sent him a grin "I hope so." He replied. 
"What about the blood moon?" Rebekah asked. Steven closed his laptop and looked at her "If it is Rene, her blood would be perfect for the blood moon." He replied.
"But how exactly do we get it?" Rebekah questioned as she looked at her fingernails. Steven sighed "Well, we get her, we extract all the blood from her body, and shoot it towards the sun."
"And how do we shoot something into the sun?" Klaus asked. Steven pointed at Nessi "That's where she comes in!" He informed. Nessi laughed "You do realise my crossbow can't go into the sun...right?" She laughed in disbelief.
"With a little bit of magic, it can," Steven replied.
"Where did Rene even go?" Rebekah asked. Steven grinned "Glad you asked.".

Rene woke up in an unfamiliar town. As her eyes drifted to her side, she saw a man pointing a gun at her "Who are you?" He asked. Rene shielded her eyes from the sun and looked at him. He had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and wore a police outfit. 
"I'm Rene, who are you?" She replied. The man lowered his gun "I'm Sheriff Donovan. Why did you appear from a white glowing orb?" He asked. 
"I was sucked into an orb back in Belgrave. Where am I?" She asked as she pushed herself off of the ground. 
"Belgrave? By any chance did you meet Damon and Stefan Salvatore?" He asked. She furrowed and nodded "I did...you know them?" She asked.
"I do yeah! They're my friends. You're in Mystic Falls by the way." He told. Rene looked towards the clocktower that covered the sun "I need to get back home..." She informed. 
"I could drive you up?" He offered.
"Please!" She replied. 

As they drove, Rene stared up at the stars. Rene looked at Donovan "Can I get a first name?" She asked. He laughed "It's Matt." He answered. 
"Matt...nice to-" Rene was cut off by a figure standing in the middle of the road. Matt slammed on the breaks and stared at the figure. Rene looked out her window and was face to face with Rebekah. She twiddled her fingers in hello.
"Drive!" Rene shouted but before Matt could step on the accelerator. Rebekah pulled off the door of the jeep. She then grabbed Rene and launched her towards the other side of the road. Matt pointed his gun towards Klaus, who approached him from the front. Klaus grabbed his arms and swung him around, holding him by the head. 
"Well, was someone trying to leave town?" Rebekah baby talked Rene. Rene looked up at her with her white glowing eyes. She transformed, ripping her clothes apart. Rebekah staggered back in fear and shock. Matt stared at Rene in shock "What the hell!" He shouted. Rene stepped forward, but Klaus threatened her "If you come one step closer, I'll rip his jugular out.". Rene paused and stared at everyone who came out from the shadows. Elijah, Kol, Steven, and Nessi. 
"Turn back to normal!" Steven ordered. Rene glanced at Klaus again, who still had a tight told of Matt. Rene slowly shrunk down until she was her normal self. Everyone looked away since she was in the nude. Unexpectedly, a black mustang pulled in. Damon and Stefan stepped out.
"Well if it isn't the brothers!" Klaus called. Damon and Stefan approached "Give us the girl, and we won't kill you." Damon smirked. 
"That's not happening," Steven replied.
"How did you find her?" Rebekah asked. Rene began to slowly step back as the attention was drawn off of her. She stepped into the car, as did Matt.
"Drive on my count" She whispered. She cut her hand with her fingernail "Exmoveo." She chanted. The siblings and Steven flung off in different directions. 
"Drive!" Rene shouted. Stefan and Damon got back into the car and followed them.

Fifteen minutes into driving, Matt looked at Rene, who covered herself with her hands.
"Do you need my jacket?" He asked as he tried not to look. She nodded and he quickly grabbed it. She threw it over herself and was able to relax.

Everyone sat in the living room. Bonnie received a call from Stefan. She gasped and answered, "I hope this is good news."
"Good news...we got her." He replied. Bonnie covered the mic on the phone "They've got her!" She shouted. Jack exploded out from his room and down the stairs.
"Matt is bringing her back. They somehow managed to teleport her to Mystic Falls." Stefan informed. 
"What was she doing in Mystic Falls?" Elena asked.
"We don't know. All we know is that we found them facing off the Mikaelson's and Dr Frankinstein." Damon answered. 
"Bring her back safely, okay?" Bonnie ordered. 
"Aye aye captain!" Damon responded. Bonnie hung up and looked at Randall "Look's like she's coming home." She informed. He took a deep breath out "Thank god for that." He muttered. 

The Mikaelson's, Steven and Nessi wondered into Mystic Falls. They stood in the middle of the town.
"One job!" Steven shouted. Rebekah was taken back "I'd lose that tone if I were you, or I'll rip out your tongue." She warned. Kol's eyes locked towards a spot on the ground. He turned to Steven "How much blood did we need?" He asked. Steven sighed "Not much...but if we wanted to make a whole batch, then we needed a lot." He told. 
"You think that would be enough for one?" Kol addressed as he pointed towards a spot on the ground. They all looked to where he was pointing and saw a patch of blood from where Rene had landed. Steven walked to the spot and extracted as much blood as possible, and placed it in a test tube. 
"This would be just enough for one bolt." He mentioned. He turned to Nessi "Make it count."