27 - Found Again

"Just around this corner." Rene directed Matt into the driveway. Everyone pilled out of the door and stared at the jeep. Rene looked down "I'm gonna get shit for this..." She grinned as she stepped out. 
"Move..." Jack muttered to everyone. He walked angrily up to Rene. She froze as he got closer. 
"What were you thinking!" He shouted. Rene's eyes widened "I did it to save you." She softly stated, hiding the fact she was terrified of Jack when he's angry. He rolled his eyes, tutted, then pulled her into a hug "Never do that again!" He ordered. Randall's head perked up "Wait a minute..." He muttered. He walked towards the two and looked at Jack "Okay...that's enough." He muttered cheerfully as he gently tore them apart. Rene rushed into Randall's arms "If you do that again...I swear to god I'll push you into a floating orb myself...then come and find you because I'll feel bad." He told. Rene laughed as he pushed the hair out of her face. Randall took in her appearance and smiled. 
"Where are your clothes?" He whispered with a laugh. 
"I kind of ripped them apart..." She replied in a descending scale tone. Rene looked back at Damon and Stefan. She turned back to Randall "Could you give me two minutes?" She asked. Randall nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead. She walked over towards them "I wanna thank you for coming to get me, you didn't have to." She thanked.
"We did have to. You welcomed us in with open arms when you know what we are and what we can do. We just repaid the favour." Damon replied. Stefan smiled "Plus, down in the tunnels. You took a huge risk to save me and your friend. That's worthy of a lot.". Rene hugged Stefan "Thank you again." She muttered. She looked at Damon and hugged him too. Damon laughed awkwardly then pushed her off "I'm not much of a hugger." He informed. 

Matt walked over to Elena, Caroline and Bonnie "Here comes the hero." Caroline welcomed. Matt laughed as he placed his hands in his back pockets "It was weird watching a girl fall out of the sky." He informed, "Then turn into a huge wolf right in front of my eyes." He followed.
"At least you were there to save the day." Elena pointed out.
"I didn't do much to be fair, I was just her designated driver...and clothing assigner by the looks of it." He aimed. They laughed and looked back at Rene, who ran towards Randall, joining hands with him.
"She's something special isn't she?" Caroline pointed out. Bonnie tilted her head and watched her carefully "They all are special...but her, she's definitely something." She replied. Bonnie continued to watch Rene as she joked around with the others. Her aura began to change from blue to red. Bonnie smiled "She's protected." She pointed out. Elena looked at her "What do you mean?" She asked. Bonnie looked back and saw energy standing over her. Bonnie was the only person to see it "She's protected by something." She replied.