21 - Crossover

Rene sat in the pub with her pint. She twiddled her thumb across the rim of the glass. Just as Rene was about to take another sip, Amber came strolling in with two other people, one being Nessi. She had dyed her hair and she seemed paler than normal. The other had tan white skin, with brown hair. Rene stood up and grabbed her hand. It was cold. They met eyes. They were golden. She pulled her hand back "You two know each other?" Amber asked. 
"We're good friends..." Rene hissed. Amber looked Rene up and down before walking to the bar. The man along with her was tall and handsome. 
"Can I talk to you?" Rene asked Nessi. Nessi nodded and they walked outside. 
"What...the fuck?" Rene began. Nessi placed her finger on her mouth before touching her ears, indicating that they could hear their conversation. 
"Why didn't you tell us?" Rene whispered. 
"What was I meant to say? Oh hey, guys, I'm a vampire now!" She sarcastically said, "Besides, I can't control myself. I'm trying really hard to not rip out your jugular." She informed. The air hitched in Rene's throat "I see..." She stated rigidly. 
"Listen to me, Rene. You don't want to get on the bad side of Amber...her family are well-known vampires and could kill you just for knowing about their existence." 

Amber and Kol stood by the bar "She knows..." Kol mentioned as he took a sip from his cup. 
"Well, if she doesn't intervene, we won't have to worry about her," Amber stated.
"A werewolf bite can kill us, and you claim she's one...why don't we just kill her now?" He asked as he dragged his finger across the bar.
"Because that would be the stupid thing to do! Plus, Klaus will do that for us anyway." She informed before sitting down on the barstool beside her.
"Is he coming?" Kol looked at her. Amber leant on her hand, sending him a smile "Their all coming." She informed then took a sip from her straw.

"The Mikaelson family are original vampires! two of them are already in there!" Nessi told. 
"Two?" Rene questioned, "But the other one looks normal..." She informed.
"Only a few turn into the golden-eyed, pale skin, book readings of vampires. Like me!" She informed "Vampires are still unsure why it happens. The only Mikaelson family member with the gene is Amber" She continued. 
"Is their a cure?" Rene asked. Nessi sighed "Rene, just keep out of the way, please?" She begged before entering the bar. Kol came out and lit a cigarette "Don't tell Amber I smoke." He laughed lightly in an English accent. 
"What're you doing here?" Rene asked. Kol raised his eyebrows "Fiesty one...". He leaned forward "None of your business...girl." He muttered.
"It's more than my business..." She replied. Kol licked his lips in the challenge "I could kill you in an instant!" He replied.
"I think you'll need to set your priorities!" She replied. Her eyes began to glow white and Kol began to settle "So you are a werewolf..." He questioned.
"And a pretty strong one at that." She replied. Kol put his hands up in defence "Besides...it's not me you need to worry about." 
"Then who?" She questioned. Kol's eyes drifted over her shoulder, and he pointed. She turned to see three figures approaching them. Two being male, and one female. The female had blonde hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. The one in the middle was the tallest, he had brown slicked back hair and white skin, and dark eyes. The man next to him had dirty blonde hair, with dark eyes. 
"Is this one troubling you brother?" The girl asked as she played with her hair. 
"Be careful Rebekah, she's a werewolf." Kol notified. 
"Is that right?" The taller one added, "I'm Elijah." He introduced.
"And I'm Klaus!" The other informed. Rene could tell he was the more sinister one.
"What are you looking for?" Rene questioned. They all looked at each other "Now that you mention it, we're looking for the Dr Steven Green, know where we can find him?" Rebekah asked.
"Jail," Rene answered. Everyone looked at each other "He got arrested after the stunts he pulled on me and my friends." 
"He's the one that lured us here. Promising us a free life if we helped him." Klaus added. Rene nodded. Nessi and Amber appeared from the bar "I see you've met my siblings!" Amber spoke. 
"I have. All I'm gonna say is that if any of your fangs touch my friends, I'll hunt you down myself!" She finalised then pushed past.

Rene stormed into the den "I was fucking right!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. 
"About what?" Grafton asked as he bit into a piece of pizza.
"The vampires!" She replied. She gave everyone the middle finger "I was right! You were wrong! You can go suck it!" She sang. Hamish shook his head and continued to read the newspaper.
"Where's the proof?" Jack asked.
"We're right here!" Klaus said from the doorstep. Everyone walked to the door and looked at the vampires. 
"Nessi?" Grafton questioned. She had a guilted expression upon her face. Klaus hissed with his fangs, the skin under his eyes turned into veins, and his eyes turned red. Everyone bounced back "It's a good thing we can't enter...or else you'd all be dead." Klaus added. Rene stood up close to the doorframe, meeting his face "You wouldn't hurt me even if you tried." She teased. Klaus looked into her eyes and his guard dropped. Without warning, he had become hooked to her.
"Babe, maybe step back a little..." Randall suggested as he gently pulled her back. Klaus looked at Randall "I suppose we're not welcome in?" Kol asked as he brushed the wall with his finger. Rene's eyes glanced at Elijah "I trust him." 
Elijah stopped for a small moment "Me?" He questioned. 
"Yes, you. I can tell that even though you can kill me with the click of your finger, you won't." Rene pointed out. Rebekah rolled her eyes "You can't be serious?".
"Elijah...come on in." Rene welcomed. 
"What're you doing?" Lilith questioned. Elijah's foot stepped over, followed by his body. He looked around whilst fixing his suit "Cozy place." He mentioned as he walked past the group and into the living room. Rene followed "What did Steven want?" She asked