Chapter 10: I think I love you

A/N: WE'RE SO SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG!!! We've been super busy especially with christmas coming:) I hope you like this chapter!

Chapter 10: I think I love you

 Louis POV

4 weeks later.

To be honest, I miss talking, laughing, singing and crying.  Don’t get me wrong, I have been crying, but I've never made a sound.  In relationships, if my girlfriend can’t talk, then neither can I.  It's very simple.  If Sophie’s suffering and fighting for her life, then so am I.  How am I fighting for my life? I am sitting by my girlfriend’s almost lifeless body 24/7 doing nothing but praying to god that someday, she’ll wake up.

Right now it’s 4am and I can’t sleep. HA! I haven’t slept in over a week! The longest I've had my eyes closed for is about 10-20 seconds.

The gang walked in still feeling the tension.  Niall keeps looking at Kenzie with pleading eyes.  I hear that Kenzie still won't forgive Niall on what he did.  Anji and Liam seem fine, but it's very unusual for Liam not to have his arms around Anji.  And I think Zayn is still pretty upset about Niall giving him a black eye which is still healing.

I remember talking to Niall before I made myself a deal and not talk...

*Flashback*

“Louis, I need your help, Kenzie didn’t forgive me for what I did” Niall said to me sitting down in the hospital room next to Sophie.

“Well what did you say to her?” I asked leaning forwards in my chair and putting my hands under my chin to lean on.

“I told her that I made a huge mistake and that I want another chance” he said.

I raised an eyebrow, “that’s it?”

“Yeah, what else did I have to say? I got my point across-“

I cut him off, “mate, Kenzie’s my sis, you’ve got to treat her the way she deserves, and she’s had tough relationships in her past.  Don’t end this off on a bad note like I did in the studio once.

Niall laughed hard remembering the time when I tried to imitate Harry in ‘Gotta be you’.

“So what do you suggest me saying to Kenzie?” Niall asked me seriously.  Man, I could tell that Niall really liked my sister.

“You really like her don’t you?”

“YES!  I think I’ve grown to fall in love with her.” Niall said looking down.

“Already?” he nodded, “well then you’ve got to tell her that and how much she means to you” I said

He nodded and walked out of the room.

*End of Flashback*

Niall’s POV

Ok, this is it, I talked to myself; this is your last chance to get everything right, Niall.  Everything you’ve worked hard for from ten minutes ago when you talked to Louis till now.  Look, there she is, so dashing with her long blonde hair falling down from her face.  It’s now or never bro, this is a life or death situation. Start walking towards her...good.  Walk around the little kids with the big monster trucks. POOF!!!! Flat on the face against the cold, hard floor. Wait to go Niall, you just didn’t embarrass yourself in front of the whole hospital, you made a fool out of yourself in front of Kenzie’s face.

Oh look, now Kenzie’s coming to help you, “oh my goodness Niall, are you ok? Are you hurt?” Kenzie asked with worry.

“My...my...balls...” my balls fell right on the monster truck.