Chapter 12: I was a...wuss

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update.  We have a very good reason.  Once you finish this chappie, you'll see our amazing exuse.

Enjoy, niamis7714

Chapter 12: I was...a wuss

Anjis POV

*** Earlier that day (the day Bri and Harry went on a date)***

"Shhh Anji calm down", Sophie said in a soothing voice rubbing my back.

So far in my day I have accomplished ... crying.  You see I was going out for a jog in the morning and when I came back I was taken by surprise.  I asked to take a walk with Liam and I, being the socially awkward person I am, said nothing and ran away. And now I have come to realize he probably officially hates me. And I don't know why I did what I did. I just... Well, did.  And now I'm regretting it. 

“He ", sniffle, “probably ", sniffle, “hates me ", I stuttered then busted out crying. Again. 

"Anji it's okay", Sophie said in the same tone as before. How could she be so calm? I’m about to lose my boyfriend and she’s FINE?! 

“NO ITS NOT! HE PR-", I practically shouted in Sophie's face but before I could finish someone opened the door.  

Luckily it was Kenzie and Niall. Not Liam.  They were laughing and holding hands and talking about some movie that made Kenzie laugh even harder. She was leading him towards the kitchen to fix him something to eat but when she heard us. She stopped outside of the door and started to turn towards us.  

"Oh sorry I didn't-” she started to say.  Then I could tell she noticed my horrid red swelled eyes because she kissed Niall softly on the cheek and pushed him towards the door and gave him an I'm-sorry-but- leave look.  Then locked the door and took out a tub of ice cream to thaw and started to pop some popcorn. She gathered blankets, turned the couch into a bed and made the bed/couch with the blankets and took the movie Dirty Dancing out of her bag and put it in the television. God this girl knows me well. 

"Come on, tell me everything", she said gathering all the snacks and junk then plopping down and pressing play.  Then opening her arms to welcome me into a warm Kenzie hug. 

******

"I don't know what to do now” I said finally, taking a deep breath.

After a long pause she finally spoke, “go ", was all Kenzie said.  At first I didn't get it and cocked my head sideways, trying to understand. 

"GO", she said pushing me off the couch and into my room. 

"What do you mean go?” I asked puzzled.

“I mean go to him. You’re not doing very well at trying to get him to forgive you by telling me your tragic fall out love life story.  So come on we're going to make you pretty and you’re going to get your skinny little ass down stairs to the lobby and tell him you’re sorry. Got it?" she asked leaning towards me with her hands on her hips waiting for an answer. 

"My ass isn't that skinny is it?" I asked. Then she turned bright red and laughed. 

“Nope, your ass is big ‘cause you’re tall", she said in ' the bronks ' accent.  

“Ha okay, if you two are done can we proceed with the makeup? “ Sophie said as she popped into our conversation. 

“Um, yeah ok Kenzie, Sophie, do your magic", I said closing my eyes getting ready for the worst. 

****

"And... done”, Sophie said poking me on the nose with the tip of a kabuki brush. 

"Can I go see myself now?"