Chapter 8: So can you sign my wheelchair?

KENZIES POV

I can’t believe it. But I had to. It just seems weird seeing her almost lifeless in the hospital bed. I guess a few weeks ago I would have given anything for her to be in this position but here I am now and I feel terrible. On top of that I can feel someone, no not someone Niall starring at the side of my face. I know he is upset but he doesn’t have to stare daggers into me with his eyes.  It’s so annoying. But still I don’t know what he wants from me. I have tried to say sorry ( for something I DIDN'T do by the way).

I can't think about that now though.  I looked around the room, Sophie was obviously almost dead lying in the bed, Zayn and Anji were in a corner praying the rosary, Liam was comforting Louis sitting at the end of Sophie's bed, Niall was sitting next to Harry who was staring off into space and I was sitting with Bri, holding her while humming and rocking back and forth.

"Shhhh, Bri, baby” I whispered softly to her in her ear.  Her slow steady sobbing filled the room.

"Itz r flt" I heard Louis mumble from the other end of the room.

"What did u say Lou?" I asked gently I didn't want to get him more upset than he already was. Too late.

"IT’S HER FALT!!" he yelled standing pointing his finger at Bri and glaring murderous glares.  Her sobbing stopped.  A shocked expression erupted on her face.

"I'm sorry” she said weakly

"NO! NO YOU’RE NOT SORRY!  YOU WANTED ALL OF THIS! ME NOT HAPPY! EVEN HARRY SAID HE DOES!-"

"Lou that's not at all what I said" Harry begged.

"WELL YOU IMPLIED IT! AND YOU" Louis shouted pointing at Bri, “YOU NEVER LIKED HER!  WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER ANYWAY?  SHE'S PRETTY AND KIND AND WAS ALWAYS NICE TO YOU!  AND THANKS TO YOU, SHE MAY DIE!" He broke down into tears.  He jumped right into Liam’s lap and continued to sob.   

Zayn and Anji came back from praying.  Liam picked up Louis and places him back on his chair, which was moved to beside Sophie's bed.  Louis took Sophie's hand and looked at her in adore.

"Follow me” I heard a soft Irish accent whisper in my ear. I wanted to follow Niall but if he was going to lecture me again, I didn't want to. But I can take my chances.

I nodded and grabbed the closest person I could fine. It just so happened to be Harry.

“Harry, take Bri" I ordered reaching under Bri and placing her in Harry's strong arms. Then I saw the cutest scene in the whole world; Bri and Harry. The way he held her like she was some precious diamond that if one wrong move, she'll break.  

As he rocked her, he softly sang Moments. The way he held her made me feel like I was missing something.  Then I started to understand why Harry told the lie, seeing everyone happy and in love made me want that too.

Then I remembered Niall.  I stood up and walked out of the room ignoring the questions. I followed Niall into the hallway.  There is only one thing on my mind right now and that’s to find a solution to this chaos.

"Niall" I yelled running up to him who was walking down the hallway towards the lobby.

"Are you coming princess?" he teased.

Wow! Now he was either drunk or he was trying to flirt with me.

"Um yeah," I followed.

"Um Niall, um... hi, I'm Naomi " said a voice behind us.  I turned around expecting a screaming teenage girl but instead, a little girl about 8. Though, she wasn't what you would call a normal eight year old.  She has brown eyes and is bald without legs. Cool, the boys have half of a fan.    (A/N: we mean this as a compliment or not to be rude. I have a really great friend who is like this so I don't mean this to be rude and if you do take this negatively then we apologize to those people)