Chapter 2: Hi, I'm Anji

Authors note: Hey guys, hope u like this chapter!

Chapter 2: Hi, I'm Anj

NIALLS POV******

Ahhh!   Nandos, how I love this place It's like my second home. And I always had a vision of me and Kenzie on our first date here sharing our chicken. Wait no not sharing more like me eating and her watching. CHICKEN, ahh how I love Nandos chicken.

“Niall … Niall …. Earth to Niall “ said a familiar cute voice.

“Hahaha he was probably thinking of chicken“ Zayn laughed.

I laughed too cause he was at least half right.

We had just arrived and the sight of the chicken shaped thing on the front door logo just seemed to brighten my day.

“Shall we“ I said.

As we entered I was overwhelmed by the smell of cooking chicken

“Niall, hey your table is over here“said my favourite waitress, Grace.  I looked behind me to make sure the boys and Kenzie were tagging along and they didn’t just ditch me.  But there they were Liam coming in first and Kenzie last.

“Hey guys and Kenz how are you “Grace asked.

 “Ok” they all said. 

“Hey Grace, how's the boyfriend? “ Kenzie asked.  She and Grace got along quite well.

“Fine I think I may move in with him“she said.

“Ok well can we move this along I’m starving“ I said impatiently.

“K this way please“she said.

We made our way to our table and sat down.  Kenzie on my right and Liam on my left .

“Well I’ll have the chicken stir-fry with extra chicken, deep fried chicken with fries, a burger with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, unions and ketchup. Also the chicken rap with a large coco cola please“ I said. I wasn’t that hungry so I ordered light.  I looked around the table to see if anyone was ready to order too but all I saw was jaw dropped faces.

“What? At least I ordered light, gosh!” I said.

“Niall we all have to eat you know“Harry remarked.

 “Ya so“ I questioned.  I was really confused. I didn’t understand, I ordered a nice light lunch so I could be able to jog on stage tonight without getting a stomach ache. But I guess that wasn’t enough. 

“Well I’ll have the chicken wings and a glass of lemonade“ Kenzie said to the waitress.

“And I’ll have the chicken wrap please“ Harry asked with a wink.  Grace blushed.

“I’ll have the same“ Liam said.

“I’ll have the same as this young lady“ Zayn said looking at Kenz..

“Do you happen to have any carrots? “ Louis questioned.

“No sorry but we do have a chicken Quesada with a side of carrots and cucumbers“ she offered.

 “Ok I’ll have that but hold the cucumbers“.

“Alrighty then is that all?”

“Yes“ We all agreed.

KENZIES POV ***********

I couldn’t believe the rate Niall was eating his food.  He was all eat chew eat chew eat chew eat chew. I mean, he finished his four meal lunch in under a half an hour.  But he was still so cute. Oh stop Kenzie, I have to focus or I’ll go crazy.