Chapter 9: You t-think she's h-hot?

Authors note: Hey guys, we're super sorry we didn't update last week, we got confused on who was writing this chap, plus school and Halloween got in the way so hopefully this chapter will make it up to you. I personally think that this chap is quite short and a fill in chapter on what will happen in the future but it is really important. Enjoy!

Chapter 9: You t-think she's h-hot?

Liam's POV

It's been a long day at the hospital. Two days ago, I still remember when I heard Louis screaming and cursing at Bri. I'm scared when I hear Louis get really mad, let's just say he's not the happiest fish in the sea.

Louis was inside Sophie's hospital room day and night. Anji, Niall, Kenzie, Zayn, Bri, Harry and I were outside in the waiting room.

A doctor came along and told us to come inside the room where Sophie's body lays.

As soon as I see Louis on the floor as usual balling his eyes out, I run over to him and crouch, "Louis, I'm so sorry. She's going to make it, I promise, wherever Sophie is now, I'm sure she wouldn't want to see you miserable" I reasoned with him.

"She's dead, lifeless, and anything but alive" he said with a sniffle at the end.

"Actually, Sophie is not dead, she is currently in coma" the lady in the white uniform said behind me.

Louis stood up immediately, "what? She's not dead? That means that she's still alive! How long will she be in coma? Will it be-"

The nurse cut him off, "we do not know how long she will be in coma, for all I know, she could wake up any second, minute, day, year-"

It was Louis' turn to cut her off, "Year? I can't even stand a day without her by my side."

Louis was so cute, the first time he brought Sophie home, and I knew she would be with Louis for awhile. This must kill Louis inside.

"Mate, it's okay, we'll get through this together". I said standing up too patting Louis on the back.

Louis looked at me with a poker face, "no Liam, no we won't get through this together."

Zayn spoke up, "Lou, what are you saying?"

Louis looked at Zayn, then the rest of us, "I'm saying that if Sophie can't talk, then neither can I"

"Boo, we still don't know what you mean" said Harry.

Louis sighed, "I'm saying that I won't talk until Sophie talks"

I was still unsure but went along with it. "Okay Lou, so when is this going to start?" I asked.

"It will start in...3...2...1...now" was the last thing Louis said.

*************************************

"So, Anji and Zayn, what do you want from the menu?" I asked looking at the McDonalds menu in front of us on the wall in the hospital's cafeteria.

We've been taking shifts on checking up on Louis and Sophie who is in the hospital room and hasn't left since last week when Louis decided to be like Sophie and not talk and right now, Harry's watching him

"Umm...I'll have the grilled chicken ranch wrap," Anji said.

"I'll have the same," Zayn said.

"Ok, three grilled chicken ranch wraps and a sprite, please," I told the girl behind the cashier. She had brown, curly hair and brown eyes, she looked a little bit Spanish and by her name tag, her name was Ella. Ella, I love that name, ever since I could remember, I've always wanted a girl named Ella. Ella looked hot. I'm no player but, she had an awesome body and was gorgeous. Anji had the same qualities, but...I don't know what I'm saying anymore.