Chapter 14: Or I could beat you to death

A/N: OMG! Hi guys!  We finally got this chappie down for you guys now that its spring break!! We're really sorry for the long wait but I really hope that you like this chapter because this is a one and life time chance to read something I, Soph, have never tried writing about before so if it's bad, then please understand that I've never tried anything like this before and never ever will in my life time.  Hopefully! It's just that I'm a softy and... I'm talking too much so I'm gonna let you read this now!

Enjoy!

Chapter 14: Or I could beat you to death

Niall’s POV

I never thought I’d see the day when this would, or should I say, could happen.  It just doesn’t seem right! Stop Niall, you have to be supportive of this! You have to stay by her side even if she has to go back to the London’s hospital, away from this beautiful place so called Maui. I told myself.  I have to be by her side until it’s all over! If it ever will be- Stop Niall! Think positive!

I finished packing up my things and head to the lift, or in America, they say elevator. I was heading back to London with Kenzie to support her while she goes through a tough time.

But I still have management and the band can’t do anything without me, nor Zayn, he ran away or in his words, took a hike.  But with everything that’s going on, we’ll have to post-pone them which sucks.

Sophie’s POV

I can’t believe Kenzie and Niall are leaving already! I wanted to have more girl time with her! But I guess that’ll be moved to later on in life after Kenzie will be cured and back to herself again.

So, I’m spending my last moments with her before she leaves, and what I mean by that is talking to her in lobby with her luggage and waiting for Niall to come down with his things.

“Can you believe they’re going on a world tour? They’re not going to be back for awhile”, I said panicking.

That’s right, One Direction’s going on a world tour and I’m not going to see Louis for quite some time.

“Oh, honey, that’s not true, they’ll come visit.  I’m sure of it”, Kenzie reassured me.

“But what about you, Kenz? Niall won’t be able to be with you as you get used to the fact that you have type two diabetes. That’s going to be hard, isn’t it?” I said.

“Yeah but, I have you guys! I’ll stay with my mum.  No worries”, Kenzie said hiding her facial features.

“But you have to be here for my birthday in three days! I’m a summer baby! You know how I feel when someone’s missing celebrating with me”, I complained to her.

“I’ll skype you!” she said in a more positive tone.

“I guess that’ll be fine”.

Kenzie looked towards the eleavotor that made me look there also, there I saw Niall walking out with his big, black suitcase. 

When he approached us, he smiled, “you ready,” he asked Kenzie, “I’m sure the taxi is waiting outside.”

Kenzie breathed out, “yeah, I just want to say bye first”.

Niall nodded and put his things down by the couch to his right.

Kenzie came to hug me first and I swear I started to feel mini drops of tears running down my cheek.

“Please don’t cry.  Or else you’re going to make me cry”, Kenzie said chuckling at the end with a little sniff.

“You’re right, I have to be strong,” I said smiling at her after we broke the hug, “just, promise me that you’ll be safe.  Text me every day and every night so I know you’re okay, if you can’t get Niall to”, I ordered putting a serious face on.