Chapter 1: Long Story

*Authors note*

 Hey I know that we’ve confused you guys lately and we’re really sorry.  This time we promise that it won’t happen again.  There are a few changes in the book and I suggest you to re-read it.  We would like to remind you that this is our first book and we’re sorry if we disappoint you in anything that we write about.  This book is for our fans!  We also want to say I have nothing against Perrie or Eleanor. We think they're great! Even though we have never met them. But my co-writer and I just wanted to have a little bit of a change. We hope you guys like it.

 Chapter 1: Long Story

“Please Kenz please" Louis whinnied. I was just about to tell him no but then I looked into those big puppy dog eyes and melted. 

“Fine, but don’t expect me to go easy on you just cause you’re my brother” I teased as we linked hands and started thumb wrestling.  A few seconds into the fight he started to lose and he knew it.

 “I'm winning," I warned him, laughing.

 “Not for long," he said releasing my hand and picking me up by the waist with one arm.

 “No, please no Lou,” I shrieked as he threw me on the couch and attacked, tickling and tazering me, which made me scream. Only he knew my soft spots.

 “GUYS,” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

 “Who, what, where, when, how, why" the curly brunette questioned running into the living room where Louis was crushing my fragile body with his overpowering weight.

 “Oh did Lou lose again?" he asked.

 “YA now get him off of me," I laughed.

 “No."

 “What?" I asked confused.

 “I think batman’s got that covered," he remarked. Just as I was about to ask about 'batman' Liam came ramming through the door in a full batman costume. Well I shouldn’t say Liam more like a British version of batman.

 “I’m here to save you," he announced as he pushed Louis off me and tackled him to the ground, making a gun with one hand and holding 'the trigger' and pretending to shoot him with the other. Louis lied still on the ground sticking out his tongue like he actually was dead.

 “Thank you kind sir." I laughed, curtsying to my savior.

 “My job isn’t done yet," he said. I was just about to protest and back away when he picked me up bridal style and ran down the corridor to the kitchen.

 “Put me down LIAM!!!!” I explained.

  “Um here let me think………NO!!” he said laughing at the face I gave him. No it was more like a glare. “Besides you’re the damsel in distress I have to bring you to safety" he said zooming down the hallway through the door and into the kitchen.

  There we found Zayn and Niall playing guess that snack – typical behavior for them. 

 “Liam, put me down” I yelled.

 “Come on lad, put her down” Niall said with utter sympathy.

  “Oh Niall, you are such a bummer!” he exclaimed but he gently put me down. 

 “Hey, babe what happened?” Zayn asked.

 “Long story” I replied.

 “Well, I’ve got time.  The concert is not for three hours”.

 “Ok – well I was taking my championship rest after beating Louis five times at thumb wrestling, and he wanted a rematch.  So then I was winning and he attacked me, and then Batman here, carried me off.” I said. Wow that was a mouth full.