Chapter 18: I love you

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END OF CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 18: I love you

Sophie's POV

Looks like Louis isn't getting his reward for getting us out alive. Well, we got out alive, but only because five men came to rescue us. We get back to the hotel and after all the medical attention we got, they led us to the food table in the dining area. To be honest, I'm not even that hungry anymore. Well until I take a bite out of a cinnamon bun. It feels so good to have food in your stomach. I swear it's the best feeling after two days.

We're sent back to our hotel room and the second I close the door, Louis pushes me up against the wall kissing me fast but gentle. I put my hands on his chest and pull him away.

"No Louis, you didn't get us out, so no reward for you." I tell him walking to the couch.

"C'mon Soph, so what I didn't get us out," he follows me and starts pushing me down on the couch as he climbs on top of me and starts to kiss my neck, "I know you still want to."

I'm so tempted by the way he's making me moan. But I push him off and we end up playing guess who for about two hours with a lot of cheating and kissing.

**** 

Everyone is at dinner down in the lobby; Louis, Harry, Bri, Liam, Anji and I. We're reuniting! After everything that's happened in the past month, I regret nothing. I look around the table, just because I was in a cave stuck for two days doesn't mean I'm behind in the gossip. I heard about Anji and Liam's argument. But now I assume it's all better now by the way Anji has her head resting on Liam's shoulder. I look to my left and see Bri and Harry holding hands and whispering things to each other. I'm the one who gave her advice on her relationship and now I see that it made a huge improvement.

I stand up tapping my glass of white wine with my spoon, when I get everyone's attention, I say, "I would like to thank God for having us all safe and that Louis and I made it out alive from the cave. Turns out, the water doesn't seem so romantic anymore. Sorry Louis but it's true. I hope-"

I'm cut off as Louis' phone rings. I give him a big stare and he says, "Sorry, it's my mom." He answers the phone, "hey mum."

He listens as his smile turns into a frown, "ok," he says choking up, "we’ll be on the next flight out."

He hangs up and stares at us with panic all over his eyes as he stands up. He shouts, "KENZIE'S DEAD! GET TO THE AIRPORT NOW!"

Zayn's POV

The police got us out and we're free. The people who held us hostage got arrested and overall, only one person died which was one of the police officers who were trying to save us Yeah, I know, it's so sad. I'm really happy that Douglas is free so he can go back to his family though I gave him my number so he can give it to his daughter, Samantha. Ella is so glad right now, she leans against me hugging me. I look down at her and laugh. She's adorable. I'm so glad I found a girl like her. I'm falling for her hard and it's quite scary.

We turn the corner and the lights of flashing cameras blind me. I protect Ella as she hides behind my back. I yell at her, "grab my hand and don't let go until I tell you to. Keep your head down!" I ordered.

She obeyed as I ran through the crowd of paparazzo’s shouting questions at me. We run until we lose the paps and we're back at my hotel.

"What the hell Zayn?"

"I know it's overwhelming for you and it's going to take some time to get used to but-"

"But nothing! I can't live with this. I shouldn't have done anything with you! You're freaking famous! I'm going to be on the front page of the teen magazines and my private life will be over!"