thirty nine.

"seungmin,,,are you sure you want to sleep alone?" hyunjin pouted. seungmin groaned and once again nodded. the tall boy has been asking him since dinner.

"tomorrow we're going to go visit one of my old childhood friends and maybe walk around town." the tall boy yawned.

"great. can you leave now?"

"i will! just- not now." seungmin, for the 100th time today, groaned in annoyance.

"also, why are you sleeping with such a thin shirt? its the middle of winter!" hyunjin pointed out.

"i-i dont get cold easily."

"im the opposite haha. id wear 3 shirts and an oversized jumper to stay warm at night." hyunjin giggled. seungmin swore he saw stars in the older boy's eyes.

"okay hyunjin. now leave? please?" all seungmin wanted to do was sleep. he had no idea how clingy hyunjin was.

"can i sleep with you? your chest is comfortable." hyunjin asked with an adorable pout.

"m-my chest is what?!" a flustered seungmin whispered , cheeks coated in a soft shade of red.

"please~" hyunjin straddled his laps, towering over the younger. seungmin blushed, hands moving on their own to place themselves on hyunjin's hips.

"y-you have your own room j-jin..." he breathed out, the air suddenly grew warm.

"but i said i want to sleep with you." hyunjin's eyes grew dark as he sternly spoke. seungmin felt his heart arrogantly beat against his chest at how hot the other sounded.

both boys maintained their heavy eye-contact, the air around them becoming tense.

"boys-" hyunjins mother's voice caused hyunjin to leap off the younger, blush creeping up his neck.

"well well well, what do we have here?" she smirked and leaned against the doorway.

"m-mum! get out!" hyunjin whined in embarrassment. seungmin, who's face was already warm, became crimson red.

fuck this is so embarrassing....

"goodnight boys. if you're going to...yknow..., don't be too loud, alright?" both boys blushed and avoided eye contact with eachother.

"i-its not what in it looks like m-ms hwang!" seungmin pouted. hyunjin shooed his mother out of his room and laughed.

"well i guess that's my que to leave huh?" he quickly placed a kiss on seungmin's cheek and ran out of the room with a blushy smile.

"get it tiger."

"MOM!"

;

the next morning, seungmin woke up before hyunjin. 8:20am. he didn't know if he was supposed to go downstairs or hide in his room until the older boy woke up.

fuck it.

he washed his face and got out of the room. the smell of what seemed like pancakes invaded his nostrils as soon as he stepped out of his room.

"g-good morning ms.hwang..." seungmin bowed upon seeing hyunjin's mother in the kitchen making breakfast, still embarrassed from last night's encounter.

"good morning seungminnie! did you sleep well?" she smiled at the boy. he nodded and awkwardly scratched his neck.

"could you go wake up jinnie for me please? that boy would sleep till 2pm if he had the chance." she asked. seungmin nodded and went back upstairs to hyunjin's room.

he knocked a few times before entering, finding the blonde haired male sound asleep on his bed, legs and arms dangling off the side.

seungmin rolled his eyes as a smile crept on to his face.

"hyunjin?" seungmin gently patted the boy's arm.
getting no response, he began to softly shake the other.

"hyunjin? haha. wake the fuck up." then, he got an idea.

he went into the bathroom and opened the tap and rinsed his hand, then stood in front of the sleeping boy.

"wake up, bitch." he threw water at his face, causing hyunjin to spring up.

"w-what the fuck?!" hyunjin yelled.

"what?! you weren't waking up..." seungmin laughed.

"you could- you could've kissed me or something but no! fucking water." hyunjin glared.

"i... didn't think of that." seungmin said. nonetheless, hyunjin got up.

"she sent you, didn't she?" the tall boy asked with a yawn. seungmin nodded and sat on hyunjin's bed.

"be right back." hyunjin went into his bathroom and locked the door. just as seungmin was about to leave, he heard constant buzzing from hyunjin's phone. he knew how wrong it was to check but,

curiosity got the best of him.

he slowly made his way to the phone and checked.

jinyoung    8:45am
ill come pick you up at 1pm then! i missed you so much <3

'probably one of his friends he mentioned yesterday...' just as he was about to put down the phone, another message caught his attention.

unknown.   8:50am
i heard you're back in town baby boy, lets meet up

'that doesn't seem to be friendly? and why is he calling hyunjin baby boy? he isn't their baby-'

he quickly put down the phone once he heard the bathroom door unlock.

"you're still here?" hyunjin grabbed a towel and dried his face.

"y-yeah...i was waiting for you." seungmin smiled and hugged the older boy, sneaking a small kiss to his neck.

"h-hey! don't do that without a warning..." hyunjin blushed.

"lets go eat, shall we?"

~tbc

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

sorry for this long awaited chapter :(

also i went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 4am 😃 now it's 5:45

hope you enjoyed tho!!