thirty five.

tw// assault, mentions of mental abuse

hyunjin lazily played with his bracelets as he sat on the poorly painted bench in the park. him and felix were supposed to meet up a little while ago, but it seemed like the younger got caught up with someone else.

'is he even gonna come?'

he sighed and took out his phone, which was already on low battery. he opened his direct messages and clicked on one specific profile.

[pup 💕]

seungmin?

can you come to the park near campus please?

[sent - 7:14pm]

hyunjin rubbed his hands together in attempt to warm them up as he anxiously looked around, an uneasy feeling awakening upon him. he heard footsteps approaching but decided to ignore it, until someone sat besides him.

"what is a cutie like you doing here all alone, hm?" a malice sounding voice spoke up. hyunjin decided on ignoring the man, not even daring to look up.  the unknown male growled and took a hold of hyunjin's face, forcing him to look his way.

"look at me when i speak to you bitch!" he yelled. hyunjin teared up, still remaining silent.

"you're a little chubby aren't you? would you be pleasuring to me hm?" he disgustingly hummed.

"l-leave me alone!" hyunjin spoke not louder than a whisper.

"shut up  fag. now, you're going to follow me out of this park and into my car. understood?" he whispered into the younger's ear.

hyunjin shook his head,
"HELP" the blonde boy cried out in desperation, hoping someone would hear him and come to his rescue.

the man harshly slapped him across the face and pulled him up with force.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" a familiar voice called out. Seungmin instantly pulled hyunjin away from the harasser and shoved him to the ground.

hyunjin choked back a sob as he fell to the ground and hugged his knees, how pathetic of him.

"you're pathetic hyunjin. you act just like your mother."

"so fucking useless."

he hated it. he hated the feeling of being absolutely weak. he knew that this father was right, all he'll ever be is a pathetic little fag who'd be seen as nothing but a perfect victim.

seungmin wrapped his arms around the crying boy, whispering comforting words into his ear.
"fuck hyunjin- im so sorry, i should've came earlier! i didn't see your messages until i checked my dms!" seungmin frantically apologized, helping the boy up.

"let's go home, alright?" seungmin caressed the boy's face, wiping off his tears.

he took a hold of hyunjin's hand and led him to his car.

"m s-sorry." hyunjin bursted out into tears once again. why was he such a fucking burden?

"jinnie don't apologize, you did nothing wrong!" seungmin frowned and turned towards the crying male.

"i-its because of what i-i wear, r-right? i shouldn't have w-worn a skirt to go out im so s-stupid i should have listened to my father-"

"hyunjin!" seungmin cried.

"it wasn't you're fault, alright? there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you're wearing! skirts shouldn't even be sexualised! that bastard is to blame. dont ever think otherwise, okay?"

hyunjin wiped his eyes and slowly nodded, although he wasn't convinced. seungmin proceeded to drive to hyunjin's dorm block.

"c-can you stay with me please?" hyunjin hesitantly asked. seungmin nodded with a comforting smile and watched as hyunjin unlocked his door.

the two made their way to his room.

hyunjin changed into an oversized hoodie with sweats in the bathroom. when he finished, he stared at himself through the mirror.

"that guy is right...i do look chubby." he painfully said to himself as he saw how the sweatpants hugged his pretty large thighs and how his cheeks seemed slightly bigger.

he wiped the tears that started to form in his eyes and left the bathroom, only to find seungmin sat on his bed patiently waiting for him.

"are you hungry? do you want me to make you something?" the younger asked with worry. hyunjin softly shook his head, letting his hair fall onto his eyes.

"seungmin?" hyunjin called out.

"hm?"

"im sorry for all of this. im sorry for being so annoying and bringing such burden i-" he whimpered,

"sorry for being so pathetic. im a man i should be able to defend myself! yet i-i always...i always end up dragging others down with me! i know you aren't really fond of m-me and im really sorry....but t-thankfully it all ends tomorrow, right?" hyunjin gave him a painful smile.

"h-hyunjin...."

"at least i wont annoy you anymore."

"what if i want you to?! what if i actually enjoyed being disturbed by you every second of the day?!" seungmin asked,

"what if i don't want you to stop?" he breathed out. hyunjin stared at him in shock at the sudden confession.

"fuck hyunjin....you made me this way! you drive me insane and i love it!" he yelled, tears of frustration filling up his eyes.

"fuck- can i-i kiss you?"

hyunjin wasted no time and connected their lips together. a bunch of feelings bursted through his veins as a salty stream of tears ran down his cheeks. this feeling he's been longing for, what they've both been longing for, was actually happening.

it was all too good to be true. so surreal.

seungmin wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist, pulling him closer as their tongues danced together and their lips moved in sync. hyunjin tasted like an indescribable miracle. a delectable beauty that he could kiss all night long.

hyunjin's hands found their way into seungmin's dark locks, slightly tugging on them. he never wanted their kiss to end, so he savoured every last moment.

it was pretty ridiculous. here hwang hyunjin was, kissing the living shit out of kim seungmin, someone who he supposedly hated.

after a good minute or so, they pulled away to catch their breaths. both of them stared at eachother, shocked of their own actions.

"s-shit." hyunjin whispered. both their cheeks were coated with a faint red tint, seungmin's slightly darker than his.

it was all too beautiful.

~tbc

andddd they kissed <3

im not very proud of this chapter?? and im  debating whether or whether not i should end this book in the next 5 chapters or add a tad bit of angst again till 45 sjjsjsjsn

anyways hope you guys enjoyed!! love all of you so so much and please stay safe <3