twenty eight.

hi.hwang: hey pup

kimseung: don't fucking call me that

hi.hwang: i dont think you're the one who gets to decide if you like the nickname or not...

hi.hwang: considering the position you're in :/

kimseung: bitch

hi.hwang: anyways!! be a dear and come pick me up, hm?

kimseung: im busy

hi.hwang: that was an order.

kimseung: where tf are you

hi.hwang: near the library

hi.hwang: hurry up

Seungmin rolled his eyes and got into his car. he had no idea how hyunjin-- out of all people-- found out about his past relationship with a guy.

it was frustrating and annoying. he had to be hyunjin's bitch for a month or two. he really disliked the tall boy.

with a deep sigh, he started his car and set off to pick up hyunjin from the library.

a few minutes passed and now here he was, parked on the side of the road, waiting for the older boy.

"hey minnie!" hyunjin grinned and got in the car. he put his seat belt on and clapped his hands together.

hyunjin was wearing a grey thigh hugging skirt with a black graffiti shirt tucked into it, rocking it off with a pair of black converse.

"drop me at my dorm." hyunjin commanded and leaned back. seungmin scoffed but complied anyways. his engine roared as he zoomed down the road in frustration. eyes occasionally wondering to hyunjin's exposed milky thighs, then back to the steering wheel.

"stop staring at my legs, perv." hyunjin spat harshly. seungmin flushed in embarrassment and cleared his throat

"i-i wasn't." he argued.

"your stutter said otherwise." hyunjin smirked and glanced at the younger. he pulled out his phone and checked his messages.

"oh and by the way, you'll have to change that attitude of yours." hyunjin spoke up once the car ride fell silent again, eyes still glued to his screen.

seungmin let out a huff and tightened his grip on the steering wheel,
"why are you even doing this?!" he yelled.

"as i said, because im bored and because i hate you. maybe if you didn't get on my bad side i wouldn't have cared about your ex." hyunjin coldly spoke and shut his phone off.

"if you and your friends weren't such homophobic assholes." he gritted his teeth. seungmin gulped and continued driving.

once again it didn't take long for them to arrive at the dorms.
"tch not even a thank you?" seungmin asked. hyunjin glared at him and rolled his eyes.